panther power

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

Letterman

That was great

LOL!

That is hilarious

Haunta Yo

I was born a Cowboys fan, but I hope WE LOSE EVERY GAME that this punk plays in.

People that want this piece to help "us" win games aren't Cowboy fans...how quickly bandwagoners forget...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq4giZcz5fU

Clap for TO if you want to. As for me, I'm naming my first born George Teague.

tigerpride_08

i think T.O. will keep his cool this season...

Originally posted by Haunta Yo
    I was born a Cowboys fan, but I hope WE LOSE EVERY GAME that this punk plays in.

People that want this piece to help "us" win games aren't Cowboy fans...how quickly bandwagoners forget...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq4giZcz5fU

Clap for TO if you want to. As for me, I'm naming my first born George Teague.

I will never be a T.O. fan....but I will always be a COWBOYS fan.

I heard that Dhani Jones, Jevon Kearse, Jeremiah Trotter, and alot of other players on the eagles team tried to get TO to stay. Really the only people who have a big problem with him was Andy Reid and McNabb.

Most of you don't even know why you don't like him.

I am sometimes mistaken, but I am never wrong.

People who buys Macs are stupid.

tigerpride_08

i have always liked him...can't blame him for some things he does...speaks his mind and there's nothing wrong with that but in the business he's in, people have problems with that...

Originally posted by tigerpride_08
    i have always liked him...can't blame him for some things he does...speaks his mind and there's nothing wrong with that but in the business he's in, people have problems with that...
    Can't blame him for some of the things HE does?

I think most cowboys fans don't like his attitude, which includes for the most part how he 'started' "Star-Wars" in that game against the Cowboys while he was a 49'errrrrr....

The fact is that if he would have been a Cowboy and would have done that to another team they would have forgiven him... not saying they would have liked it, but he would have been forgiven...

I have a hard time liking pro sports too much because star players come and go, they never show too much loyalty to their teams... most weren't born in that city or state and are just there for a job... yah, they like it after a while and some truely fall in love with their team (The Bus for example), but most don't really care too much about the organization... so I can't blame fans of the game for not wanting to be fans of an organization anymore... BUT if you are a fan of that organization, it is kind of stupid to hope they lose games just because of two guys (the one who hired him and 'the one')...

Originally posted by Gobbla2001
    I think most cowboys fans don't like his attitude, which includes for the most part how he 'started' "Star-Wars" in that game against the Cowboys while he was a 49'errrrrr....

The fact is that if he would have been a Cowboy and would have done that to another team they would have forgiven him... not saying they would have liked it, but he would have been forgiven...

I have a hard time liking pro sports too much because star players come and go, they never show too much loyalty to their teams... most weren't born in that city or state and are just there for a job... yah, they like it after a while and some truely fall in love with their team (The Bus for example), but most don't really care too much about the organization... so I can't blame fans of the game for not wanting to be fans of an organization anymore... BUT if you are a fan of that organization, it is kind of stupid to hope they lose games just because of two guys (the one who hired him and 'the one')...
    I can think of one of those first class guys right of the top of my
    head. Steve Yzerman spent his entire 23 year career with the
    Detroit Red Wings and will be in a front office job next year.

Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
    I can think of one of those first class guys right of the top of my
    head. Steve Yzerman spent his entire 23 year career with the
    Detroit Red Wings and will be in a front office job next year.
    I like those type of stories...

I mean I understand teams are gunna want the best players at every position so they gotta get rid of people and go out and get others... I know this 'has' to happen etc... but that's one of the reasons I'm usually just a fan of the game and not teams... except for the Spurs and the Astros...

I have a few NFL teams I always pay attention two, the top two being the Cowboys and the Broncos... but I don't really get hardcore anymore...