Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    panther power

Default K-State player to transfer to Texas College

QB Allen Webb is also transfering to Texas College, what a team....

AggieJohn

did he dope too

All-American

That school is getting a lot of good transfers there.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

panther power

school said he elected to transfer, but hes saying they took his scholarship away....

Texas College had already made a few NAIA pre season polls ... maybe they are in for a banner year

TC Schedule:

August
    26 Langston University Tyler, Tx 7:00 pm
    September
    2 Bethel College McKenzie, Tx 6:30 pm
    9 Arkansas Tech University Tyler, Tx 7:00 pm
    16 Belhaven College Tyler,Tx 12:00 pm
    30 Paul Quinn College Tyler, Tx 7:00 pm
    October
    7 *Bacone College Muskogee, Ok 1:00 pm
    14 *Southern Nazarene Univeristy Tyler, Tx 4:00 pm
    21 Concordia College Selma, Al 1:00 pm
    28 Humboldt State University Tyler, Tx 8:00 pm
    November
    4 *NW Oklahoma State University Alva, Ok 3:00 pm
    11 *Peru State University Peru, Ne 1:00 pm

UT linebacker Eric Foreman is said to be transferring to Stephen F. Austin State University.

Eric Foreman, the all-state quarterback and defensive back who led Corrigan to a state championship in 2002, is planning on leaving the University of Texas football program.

According to a source in Austin and and another reliable source in Nacogdoches, Foreman is expected to transfer to Stephen F. Austin.

If Foreman does in fact make the transfer, he will have 1-year of eligibility.

Originally posted by mistanice
    UT linebacker Eric Foreman is said to be transferring to Stephen F. Austin State University.

Eric Foreman, the all-state quarterback and defensive back who led Corrigan to a state championship in 2002, is planning on leaving the University of Texas football program.

According to a source in Austin and and another reliable source in Nacogdoches, Foreman is expected to transfer to Stephen F. Austin.

If Foreman does in fact make the transfer, he will have 1-year of eligibility.
    thats what im talking about baby we got us a player. Can he play this year since were not D-1
    Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
    Juwan Howard just fouled Brian Cardinal in the NBA finals?

If that's not a sign that the NBA needs to retract then I don't know what is.

All-State

who found the " money drawer" in tyler???

wow...texas college is going to be loaded

panther power

should be able too

AggieJohn

honestly, UT might really suck this year....and by suck i mean do worse 12-0

All-American

Texas College in Tyler used to be named Tyler Junior College years ago I think. Roger Stauback played one year in 1961 for New Mexico Military Institute (his freshman year before transfering to Navy) and I think they met Tyler Junior College in a bowl game (I think both teams had perfect records). I think this bowl game was considered the equivalent of the National Championship (opinions of course) for Junior Colleges and I think Tyler won a close one but I don't know the score. Can anyone help with the research?
    It would be something to know that he kind of played for two different college national championships for two teams and lost both games.

Fortunately in the pros he did win two super bowls.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

AggieJohn

phil do you research this, or do you actually pull this out of your head

All-American

Neither one in this case AggieJohn. But I did read Roger Stauback's book called Time Enough to Win and he did devote part of his book to one year that he went to Junior College in New Mexico and as best as I can remember that was what happened. I don't know where I have put the book because it was written and read by myself years ago. So maybe it is is closer to the pulled out of my head type thing but there is a basis for it. The game may been against another Junior College in East Texas also.

Phil C Cares!