BrahmaFan

Thumbs up bellvilles the best

BELLVILLE HAS THE BEST TEAM GOING RIGHT NOW.THOUGHTS?

*** Ejected Player ***

Sinton might have something to say about that.

All-American

Hold on there Jacket2000, I think Bandera might have something to say about that. Bandera does have two loses, but those were againt two stout 4-A opponents(both play-off teams?). The Bulldog defense had me hating 'Who let the Dog's out' for a few months! Bellville might have a similiar experience...

not dissin' Bellville, but Bandera is HOT, too. I wish I could see this game, it will be close, I'm sure.

jykoy

Talking

I get to make this game!! FINALLY!! and it might be the best game of the season. That's right, I'm comin down out of these God-Forsaken mountains and headin to Round Rock.. anyone else goin?

jykoy

Thumbs up

I don't know if we can "officially" say that Bellville is the "best" yet. But I'm sure they are pretty damn close...

BrahmaFan

Thumbs up

It will be good to see you Cadet!

jykoy

It'll be good to see you too Papa Gun... Kenney Mazurek, the boy that played for Bandera last year, is coming with me. He plays linebacker up here for us.

bros543

Talking

congrats bellville on the win over bandera.

Jett24

Bellville was lucky to escape the first round against Burnet. Bellville has a great team with an outstanding defense, but everyone knows who has seen the film that Miller was down on that so-called fumble. Not taking anything away from Bellville though they got the job done.

BrahmaFan

Hey Jett...they were out of time outs...couldn't have got another play off