Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IHStangFan

Default Back In Texas!!!

okay guys and gals....I am back in Texas after living the last year and a half in Arizona. I am located on the south west side of the greater Houston area. This affords me the op. to watch some GREAT football this year in all classes. I'm particularly excited about being close enough to, and maybe getting to see teams like Columbia, Wharton, Sealy, etc. play. There is a small possiblity I may be residing somewhere near Needville in the near future. AWESOME!!

great to be back in TX!! now bring on the football!!

Fal44

welcome back to Texas! Turns on the Mase Song- welcome back!

welcome back to Tejas ttt

Fish's mom

Welcome back. No place better.

Welcome Home!
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

Default Re: Back In Texas!!!

Originally posted by IHStangFan
    okay guys and gals....I am back in Texas after living the last year and a half in Arizona. I am located on the south west side of the greater Houston area. This affords me the op. to watch some GREAT football this year in all classes. I'm particularly excited about being close enough to, and maybe getting to see teams like Columbia, Wharton, Sealy, etc. play. There is a small possiblity I may be residing somewhere near Needville in the near future. AWESOME!!

Serious question... What is HS football like in Arizona? My guess
    would be there is alot of travel involved between schools.

IHStangFan

Default Re: Re: Back In Texas!!!

Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
    Serious question... What is HS football like in Arizona? My guess
    would be there is alot of travel involved between schools.
    nah, not really, its just kinda missing something. there isnt that community rally around the teams, and it seems to me that their playoff system is totally different...i'm not sure, but it seems to me that once district is over, and you start the playoffs...its considered "going to state" cause it seems EVERY team i saw out there "went to state" and i never really saw anything too impressive.

Cameron Crazy

Welcome back i dont know you but welcome home!

It's good to have you back, B. It's looking more and more like Larry Joe Taylor's on tomorrow night in Port Lavaca. Gobbla2k1 said he'd be there. You should try to make it out. I'll call you later tonight.

I still haven't met that little AZ senorita of yours. If she made it down with you, she should come too. Amanda and her would have a great time laughing at us.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

IHStangFan

Originally posted by big daddy russ
    It's good to have you back, B. It's looking more and more like Larry Joe Taylor's on tomorrow night in Port Lavaca. Gobbla2k1 said he'd be there. You should try to make it out. I'll call you later tonight.

I still haven't met that little AZ senorita of yours. If she made it down with you, she should come too. Amanda and her would have a great time laughing at us.
    hey Russ, thanks man! yeah, I'll try, but I've got a few projects I'm workin on right now, one is a deer blind I REALLY need to get done. Kristen will be out here on the 12 through about the 16th for job interviews. We'll have to get together!!

Sounds good. Just give me the word.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

IHStangFan

Sounds good. Just give me the word.
    alright dude, will do. so which piece did your buddy go with?

alright dude, will do. so which piece did your buddy go with?
    Neither yet. He's an EMT and firefighter right now over in Jersey Village (kinda sorta your neck of the woods) and is thinking of going into law enforcement. He was looking at the Glock and Beretta, but after I showed him what you had to say I think he's going to take a look at the Springfields.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

All-American

Default Re: Back In Texas!!!

Welcome back home.

IHStangFan

Neither yet. He's an EMT and firefighter right now over in Jersey Village (kinda sorta your neck of the woods) and is thinking of going into law enforcement. He was looking at the Glock and Beretta, but after I showed him what you had to say I think he's going to take a look at the Springfields.
    rgrgr that. in my opinion the Glocks are WAY over-rated junk, the Berettas are not much better (the ones I have fired anyway) the handguns to own in MY opinion are the H&K USP series, just about any Kimber, Sig Sauer, etc etc, but for the money, its hard to go wrong w/ the Springfield XD. you can get em in 9mm, .40, .357 Sig (not to be confused w/ .357 magnum) and .45GAP, (not to be confused w/ .45ACP) the .40 is a good all around cal. that is fairly easy to find. the .357Sig is similar to the .40, its a tad bit faster as far as velocity, but its expensive and harder to find. i could go on and on, PM me if you'd like to hear more, LOL.