Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Snyder whips Sweetwater again

Why all of the talk about stadiums? Sweetwater's 9-10 all-stars traveled 35 miles tonight and took a 55-minute whipping at the hands of the future Tigers, 10-0. It would have been worst but the game ended in the fourth inning with no outs on the 10-run rule.

Blog Entries

11-12 year old All-Star game

Snyder 18
    Sweetwater 3
    Last edited by DaHop72; 07-02-2006 at 10:36 AM.
    Originally posted by Rocket
    I say more dumb things than you...
    Thanks Rocket, truer words were never spoken!!

Default Re: Snyder whips Sweetwater again

Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
    Why all of the talk about stadiums? Sweetwater's 9-10 all-stars traveled 35 miles tonight and took a 55-minute whipping at the hands of the future Tigers, 10-0. It would have been worst but the game ended in the fourth inning with no outs on the 10-run rule.
    How will this help Snyder's Varsity beat Sweetwater next time
    they play?

Last edited by Sweetwater Red; 07-02-2006 at 12:01 PM.

I heard Snyder has bids on the first mega shopping center in that area as well... that can't make Sweetwater happy

Won't hurt us a bit. We get the shoppers from the south and west. Snyder will have to compete with Lubbock. Good luck with that.

Those same players will comprise the varsities in a few years for both schools in baseball, as well as other sports. To refresh your memory, Snyder swept Sweetwater in both games last baseball season, both by big margins. I'm just hoping that the Mustangs do make it to the playoffs so we can play them next year. Maybe this time they can make an extra point kick.

Cameron Crazy

O man.....im spechless

Enjoy you little league victories...these are my most recent Snyder memories.

17-6. Sweetwater (without many starters) beat undefeated Snyder @ Snyder. Snyder then lost in the first round to a team Sweetwater knocked out in round 4!

5 of our starters did not play that game either because of injuries or other reasons.If they did it would have been a different story.But thats in the past.This is a new season.Yes we will be getting a major shopping center here within the next year.As far as about people going to shop in sweetwater well you might want to talk to my wife about that because where she works at there is alot of people from sweetwater come to shop and plus work.you might own us in football but we own sweetwater in eveything else.

5 of our starters did not play that game either because of injuries or other reasons.If they did it would have been a different story.But thats in the past.This is a new season.Yes we will be getting a major shopping center here within the next year.As far as about people going to shop in sweetwater well you might want to talk to my wife about that because where she works at there is alot of people from sweetwater come to shop and plus work.you might own us in football but we own sweetwater in eveything else.
    Own? Didn't Sweetwater beat Snyder twice in boys basketball last year? How did you guys fair at the state track tournament? I admit you guys have a good Girls Basketball and golf program, but everything else is pretty much even.

And besides, if we own you at football, what else matter?

Cameron Crazy

Football and basketball only matter...

my wife
    You started a thread like this, and you're an ADULT???
    SWEETWATER

IS GOOD !!!!!!!

Originally posted by Phantom Stang
    You started a thread like this, and you're an ADULT???
    its a re-occuring theme in snyder....its hard to tell whos an adult and whos not from snyder on here

Official 'Ham' of F.A.N.T.O.M.

Those same players will comprise the varsities in a few years for both schools in baseball, as well as other sports. To refresh your memory, Snyder swept Sweetwater in both games last baseball season, both by big margins. I'm just hoping that the Mustangs do make it to the playoffs so we can play them next year. Maybe this time they can make an extra point kick.
    dude...ur talkin about 2 freaking years ago!!!! the most recent season we beat yall in yalls own house, then yall werent good enough to face us later on down the road....not our fault!

Official 'Ham' of F.A.N.T.O.M.

you might own us in football
    :evillaugh
    SWEETWATER

IS GOOD !!!!!!!