Letterman

Default Mechanic vs Doctor

A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a BMW when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop. The mechanic shouted across the shop, "Hey Doc can I ask you a question?" The surgeon walked over to the mechanic and the mechanic said, "So Doc look at this engine, I opened it's heart, took the valves out, repaired the damage and put it back together and when I finished it runs like new.

So how come I get such a small salary and you get the big bucks when we basically do the same work?"

The surgeon leaned over and whispered, "Try doing it with the motor running."
    Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Never Forget a Friend and
    Trust In God

pirate44

haha i was telling myself earlier, "self, the downlow needs a good joke today". thanks

haha, nice....workin on a bmw engine...cant be payed that bad.
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Hahaha!

Speaking of BMW's....anyone have some extra $$$ lying around you can send me so I can get one? I can get a heck of a deal....
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Cameron Crazy

BMW's are a very nice car but i think a chevy is betta

Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
    BMW's are a very nice car but i think a chevy is betta
    chevy or bmw.....id go with the bmw engine, pays more and less people are certified on those engines...compared to your ford/chevys
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

pirate44

as much as i love german engineering, ill take a mustang over a bmw any day. God bless America

Originally posted by pirate44
    as much as i love german engineering, ill take a mustang over a bmw any day. God bless America

ill take an old mustang(or the new generation) any day as well.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

I don't really want one. It was just very ironic that I received an email at work about super discounts on BMW's for our employees a minute or so before I read this.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

pirate44

Originally posted by DU_stud04
    ill take an old mustang(or the new generation) any day as well.
    that old design of the originals is so perfect and timeless. the new ones are gorgeous. of all the new vehicles that have a throwbak look, ford did the best with the mustangs. i love their design of all their rims. what a choice to make

that old design of the originals is so perfect and timeless. the new ones are gorgeous. of all the new vehicles that have a throwbak look, ford did the best with the mustangs. i love their design of all their rims. what a choice to make
    ford did outstanding with the "throwback" and it is one of my favorites. its like seeing an old black and white photo digitaly fixed and added color. the old design is still my favorite, really fond of the fastbacks. wanting to find a 67 fastback as a project. no luck yet

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

pirate44

ford did outstanding with the "throwback" and it is one of my favorites. its like seeing an old black and white photo digitaly fixed and added color. the old design is still my favorite, really fond of the fastbacks. wanting to find a 67 fastback as a project. no luck yet
    the 66 is my dream project, but a 67 fastback would be awesome.

my dad had a marina blue 66 chevelle ss396. redwall tires and all. he traded it in long before i was born. but just looking at the pics, i have always wanted to get one to fix up

the 66 is my dream project, but a 67 fastback would be awesome.

my dad had a marina blue 66 chevelle ss396. redwall tires and all. he traded it in long before i was born. but just looking at the pics, i have always wanted to get one to fix up

AHHHH ::starts beating chest:: if i had a time machine that only worked once, i would go back with a few thousand and jjust pick up all of my dream cars. i would have loved to grow up in the 70, the chevelle, the mustang, the camero, corvette,gto, charger,....i could go on.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

pirate44

AHHHH ::starts beating chest:: if i had a time machine that only worked once, i would go back with a few thousand and jjust pick up all of my dream cars. i would have loved to grow up in the 70, the chevelle, the mustang, the camero, corvette,gto, charger,....i could go on.
    at night i think of things like that, and it puts me to sleep quickly and with a smile on my face

at night i think of things like that, and it puts me to sleep quickly and with a smile on my face
    it makes me upset

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut