All-District

Default Dead Man's Chest

In 7 days its our year for those who school's mascot is coming to the big screen. Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 Dead Man's Chest. So whoever has Pirate blood go watch the movie How many of you are going to the premerie next week?
    Last edited by maroonpirate04; 06-30-2006 at 12:31 AM.
    THE SPIRIT IS NEVERENDING

"I'm sure every school feels like this, but I feel like we get circled because of past success"--Sinton coach Tom Allen

Though Young And Building, The Sinton Pirates Are Still Powerful--Coastal Bend Herald

I'm going to see this one, but I don't think I'll see it opening weekend. I'll probably catch it on Mon or Tues after the premier. The first movie was freakin awesome.
    Born an OWL
    Grew up a PIRATE
    Raised a couple of WILDCATS
    Now raising some new PIRATES

All-District

I'm catching it maybe that day or Saturday, Also looking forward part 3 in 2007

"I'm sure every school feels like this, but I feel like we get circled because of past success"--Sinton coach Tom Allen

Though Young And Building, The Sinton Pirates Are Still Powerful--Coastal Bend Herald

Why is it that the best trilogies always come in 3s?
    Born an OWL
    Grew up a PIRATE

All-District

That is weird. But Disney must spending tons of money to do these films right now their are in the process of putting the third one.

Originally posted by piratebg
    Why is it that the best trilogies always come in 3s?

i thought trilogies ONLY came in 3's..... yup,im right
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

Originally posted by DU_stud04
    i thought trilogies ONLY came in 3's..... yup,im right

Hmmmmmm..... I might have to do some research into your proposed theory of 3.
    Born an OWL
    Grew up a PIRATE

Hmmmmmm..... I might have to do some research into your proposed theory of 3.
    A trilogy is a set of three works of art, usually literature or film, that develop a single theme even though they are generally created at different times. They may tell an extended story, such as Isaac Asimov's original Foundation series; or involve the same characters or the same setting, as in the Mars trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson; or have only the most tenuous of connections, as in the surreal Nova trilogy novels of William S. Burroughs.
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

Originally posted by DU_stud04
    A trilogy is a set of three works of art, usually literature or film, that develop a single theme even though they are generally created at different times. They may tell an extended story, such as Isaac Asimov's original Foundation series; or involve the same characters or the same setting, as in the Mars trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson; or have only the most tenuous of connections, as in the surreal Nova trilogy novels of William S. Burroughs.

I still don't believe you.
    Born an OWL
    Grew up a PIRATE

I still don't believe you.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

All-District

YEAR OF THE PIRATES