All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

Default Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

two days ago i bought 4 dozen to last me until i leave on tuesday. so far, i have eaten 18...im trying to limit myself on them cause i wanna make em last til i leave, even thought i can get some when i get home. its just that there isnt a krispy kreme bakery here on this island and its so hard to get them brought in from maui. just wanted to share this with everyone, no real point to this thread. except to say krispy kreme doughnuts are the absolute best, and dont say something about rockdale donuts or something, krispy kreme. thats the bottom line.

Bulldog_12

Default Re: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
    two days ago i bought 4 dozen to last me until i leave on tuesday. so far, i have eaten 18...im trying to limit myself on them cause i wanna make em last til i leave, even thought i can get some when i get home. its just that there isnt a krispy kreme bakery here on this island and its so hard to get them brought in from maui. just wanted to share this with everyone, no real point to this thread. except to say krispy kreme doughnuts are the absolute best, and dont say something about rockdale donuts or something, krispy kreme. thats the bottom line.
    I would go ahead and eat them, because after a few days they get more Krispy and less kreme.

I'll send you a couple dozen freeze dried if you get me an autograph from Dog The Bounty Hunter.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Default Re: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
    rockdale donuts
    Round Rock There's no comparison between the two as they're completely different. Just don't knock what you haven't tried.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Bulldog_12

Originally posted by Blastoderm55
    I'll send you a couple dozen freeze dried if you get me an autograph from Dog The Bounty Hunter.
    Good call, I didnt even think of that. Ill do the same, but I want an autographed pic of dog.

shellman54

I'll be over there in August, I'll bring you a dozen

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

Originally posted by shellman54
    I'll be over there in August, I'll bring you a dozen
    thats a kind gesture, but i will more than likely be off the island again by the time you get here...and for the record, i dont know dog...and dont really wanna meet him. the whole bounty-hunter-cop-thing isnt interesting to me...sorry

Originally posted by Blastoderm55
    Okay after reading some of your posts today I have to say the following...

If your a woman, what are you doing the rest of my life?

And if your not you can roll with my posse anyday... lol
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.