Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am a hero...

Junior Varsity

Default I am a hero...

My two-year-old daughter is deathly afraid of flies for some weird reason. I just killed one with a fly swatter. She thinks I am a superhero now. She is running around pretending to hit the fly, throwing her hands up in the air, and shouting, "Go Mommy!"

I am the queen of my house.

Default Re: I am a hero...

Originally posted by maroogreen
    My two-year-old daughter is deathly afraid of flies for some weird reason. I just killed one with a fly swatter. She thinks I am a superhero now. She is running around pretending to hit the fly, throwing her hands up in the air, and shouting, "Go Mommy!"

lol that is awesome.. My daughter likes anything that moves.. its a game to try and catch it

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

pirate44

Default Re: I am a hero...

way to go. i love stuff like that. my 2 year old son now things "squishing" ants is fun

pirate44

my son likes to watch Veggie Tales. there is Larry the Cucumber who pretends to be a superhero. he says something like "I AM THAT HERO!"

anyway my son runs around saying "I AM THAT CHEERIO!"

SPF25

Default Re: Re: I am a hero...

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    lol that is awesome.. My daughter likes anything that moves.. its a game to try and catch it
    This is cute until they try to catch a bee like mikey did he got stung on the hand.

Default Re: Re: Re: I am a hero...

Originally posted by SPF25
    This is cute until they try to catch a bee like mikey did he got stung on the hand.
    she tries to stick her fingers in the birds cage and wont listen to us that he will bite her.. so my dad says the best way tolearn is to let the bird bite her....

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

Big Papa

anyway my son runs around saying "I AM THAT CHEERIO
    ROFL

Junior Varsity

Two-year-olds are the best. My daughter has an obsession with shoes (I know, she's starting young ) and insists that we all wear them at all times. If we take them off in the house, she brings them to us and tries to put them on our feet herself, yelling angry gibberish at us the entire time.

She also has her own Xbox game controller (an old one with the wires cut off by my husband) so she can "play" Xbox with her older brothers. We had to make one for her because she kept stealing her brothers' wireless controls and hiding them when they demanded she hand it back over. Since two such hidings involved a toilet, we felt she needed her own controller to hold.

Kids are so much fun

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: I am a hero...

she tries to stick her fingers in the birds cage and wont listen to us that he will bite her.. so my dad says the best way tolearn is to let the bird bite her....
    She learned real fast at my house if you give "nilla wafers" to the puppies, they will almost take your hand off!!

Kids are so much fun
    Do I see more kids in the future

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: I am a hero...

Hopefully it's not a big bird...

Junior Varsity

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    Do I see more kids in the future
    Okay, 44, that IS NOT funny!!!!! I have my hands full as it is. With the boys getting into fist fights with each other at the country club pool and my daughter insisting on putting on all of her costume jewelry whenever the young Mr. Cooper or any other high school boy comes by the house, I have enough to deal with for awhile.

It's why I have a tendency to "adopt" my students. They are finally teenagers and can always be sent back to their biological parents' house when I get irritated

All-American

Several years ago I brought a car from our local dealer with the deal that you could get a second car for $5.00 (I know you can imagine what kind those were and you would be right) but I only used it around town of course. Anyway I got a second car that I don't remember what kind it was but had a V-8 with a window out. My oldest son was in elementary school and he would be ashamed when I would pick him up. One day I took him out on the road and pushed on the acelerator and it speeded up very fast. His attitude changed and from then on he was proud of our old car.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

They are finally teenagers and can always be sent back to their biological parents' house
    that's the nice thing about GRANDCHILDREN as well........ - I don't have the stamina I used to have. 10 yr old and 5 year old little girls have endless amounts of energy

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Junior Varsity

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    that's the nice thing about GRANDCHILDREN as well........ -
    Hmmm, that's what my parent tell me, too