View Poll Results: Already been out twice in two days. Do i...

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do something again tonight? Bowling, putt putt etc...

2 6.25%
  • Take a one night break?

13 40.63%
  • See if she wants to just hang out?

17 53.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Push or No?

Default Push or No?

I stink at this dating thing.
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

need more information man...

How long have y'all been dating, when was the last time, what have y'all been doin' (and you better not be doin' that), do you even like bowling, how many fingers am I holdin' up?

I say get her drunk and see how easy she....oh, wait never mind

What kinda vibe are you getting from her at this point?

That should answer your own question.

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

first, i personally would take a break tonight, too much too fast is definately a bad thing. also time away from each other will make you closer, believe it or not.
    second, why in the heck are you asking for advice on dating ON THE INTERNET?!?!?!? i know the d'low is more of a family, but ***?
    third, if i were you i would prolly disregard number 2 and just go with my frist thing up there.

It all depends on the vibe your getting from her
    Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
    Juwan Howard just fouled Brian Cardinal in the NBA finals?

If that's not a sign that the NBA needs to retract then I don't know what is.

Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
    second, why in the heck are you asking for advice on dating ON THE INTERNET?!?!?!? i know the d'low is more of a family, but ***?
    third, if i were you i would prolly disregard number 2 and just go with my frist thing up there.
    Sweet ....

first, i personally would take a break tonight, too much too fast is definately a bad thing. also time away from each other will make you closer, believe it or not.

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

[B also time away from each other will make you closer, believe it or not.

[/B]
    that is very true you would never think that until your away from someone but your right bullfrog

All-State

I'd take a break IMO. But don't make it sound like you don't want to go out, if she really wants to do something then go for it!!!

I think now that I thought about it for a second that you should take a little bit of a break bc it looks like ur too into her 3 nights in a row you give her the edge on you she knows shes got you and you cant give up that edge this early. Its like being down 2 touchdowns in the first 3 minutes of the game. Dating is a marathon not a sprint.

All-State

Originally posted by eagles_victory
    I think now that I thought about it for a second that you should take a little bit of a break bc it looks like ur too into her 3 nights in a row you give her the edge on you she knows shes got you and you cant give up that edge this early. Its like being down 2 touchdowns in the first 3 minutes of the game. Dating is a marathon not a sprint.
    Good point!!! hey injuredinmelee take this advice!!!

Passages-Malibu recovering from a HS football addiction

Ask her what she wants to do.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. El Presidente
    AKA "El Guapo"
    The greatest dirt waterer to ever live!
    Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. - Thanks for that one 44!

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

Originally posted by GreenMonster
    Ask her what she wants to do.
    why do that, this could give a false appearance of insecurity...thats the last thing you want to do. id say call her and tell her your going out with the boys tonight. and you will call her when you get in. but if you do, be darned sure you call her when you get in. wemon get way ticked when you say you will call and then dont. im guilty of this, and have had many butt chewings for it, but you cant teach an old dog new tricks...

AggieJohn

so waht's the verdict

Starter

Hang out and get to know her - without the distractions of the surroundings of a date. If you have a specialty dish, then cook for her. Or if you're like me, grill the best steak in the world and ask her to bring dessert. The evenings around here lately have been tolerable weather, so maybe an outside arrangement by the pool? or back porch? In other words, a quiet, slow evening.