All-American

Default Serious Question

Since they were comparing USC to the best football teams of all time on ESPN and they ranked them #1 in the little side shows leading up to the Rose Bowl. What I'm asking is, since Texas beat USC in the Rose Bowl does Texas rank #1 all time? I was thinking about emailing ESPN about this topic but I'm pretty much to lazy. What do yall think about this?
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

All-State

Default Re: Serious Question

Originally posted by Tiger WR
    Since they were comparing USC to the best football teams of all time on ESPN and they ranked them #1 in the little side shows leading up to the Rose Bowl. What I'm asking is, since Texas beat USC in the Rose Bowl does Texas rank #1 all time? I was thinking about emailing ESPN about this topic but I'm pretty much to lazy. What do yall think about this?
    I think that they are!!! Compare them to any team that has won it in the past. the only team that i see giving the 05 Texas team problems is the 01 Miami team. If i were you i'd send it to espn or pardon the Interruption!!!

All-American

'01 Miami - That would be an awesome matchup but would it be a matchup like this years Texas/USC so highly rated and talked about and get beat?
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

Default Re: Re: Serious Question

Originally posted by wedo
    I think that they are!!! Compare them to any team that has won it in the past. the only team that i see giving the 05 Texas team problems is the 01 Miami team. If i were you i'd send it to espn or pardon the Interruption!!!
    You know, '03 Oklahoma was the best team I've ever seen... they were just idiots those last two games. I still have no idea how they lost to both Kansas State and LSU, but it happened. Still, the most dominant team I've ever seen when they were on their game.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO