Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    whtfbplaya

Default You might be a Redneck if...

you mow your yard and find a car.

whtfbplaya

your friend buys a really expensive house and you have to help him take the wheels off.

you go to a dance and they say "hoe down" and your girlfriend hits the floor!

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

All-American

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    you go to a dance and they say "hoe down" and your girlfriend hits the floor!
    dats so ghetto...
    You might be a redneck if...
    your only condiment on the dining room table is the economy size bottle of ketchup.

All-American

If your mom calls the family into the bathroom and says! Man! Look at the size of that!

whtfbplaya

Originally posted by espn1
    If your mom calls the family into the bathroom and says! Man! Look at the size of that!
    The bar of soap

All-American

Originally posted by espn1
    Roach? Rat?

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

if you work without a shirt on.... and your husband does too... you might be a redneck

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

Letterman

If your house catches on fire and you have to meet the fire dept halfway because they don't know where you live.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Offensive coordinator

1600m relay=4 LAP WAR!!!

you might be a redneck if..
    your mother can tell a state trooper to kiss her @$$ with out takin the marlboro outta her mouth!

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

All-American

I was wondering if my family is red neck (not me, I'm a yuppie). At Christmas there were too many at my parents house to open gifts inside so we put a tarp out on the ground between the house and the corral and everbody sat in lawn chairs and on other things that were not meant to be for seating. It wasone of those deals where you pick a gift and if someone likes it better they can take it from you. The most sought after gifts were a lariat (rope), some spurs, and a box of tools.

When I left, all I could think about was what would Jeff Foxworthy have thought about our Christmas.

Letterman

...your deer lease is 12 miles long and 150 feet wide.
    "...that's for sissy rednecks. Next thing you know, you'll shave, cut your hair and start wearing capri pants!" Uncle Si Robertson, Duck Commander

All-American

Originally posted by CenTexSports
    I was wondering if my family is red neck (not me, I'm a yuppie). At Christmas there were too many at my parents house to open gifts inside so we put a tarp out on the ground between the house and the corral and everbody sat in lawn chairs and on other things that were not meant to be for seating. It wasone of those deals where you pick a gift and if someone likes it better they can take it from you. The most sought after gifts were a lariat (rope), some spurs, and a box of tools.

When I left, all I could think about was what would Jeff Foxworthy have thought about our Christmas.
    i'd have to say yes, redneck indeed.

Very Redneckish, indeed.
    Born an OWL
    Grew up a PIRATE
    Raised a couple of WILDCATS
    Now raising some new PIRATES

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

I saw Jeff Foxworthy a little over 12 years ago. Sadly, one of his stories perfectly described some of my relatives.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!