Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All-American

Default Keyshawn Out; T.O. In?

Both receivers have been released.
    Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    kep is always 100% serious. He doesn't joke and doesn't like people who do.

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

with Keyshawn gone Dallas has to find a WR in FA.

*** Ejected Player ***

it fits Len Pasqaruelli's (sp) theory about TO in Dallas perfectly...

All-American

They could draft that big guy out of Texas and convert him to a wide receiver. I think he runs pretty good and would be good in a single wing offense.

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by CenTexSports
    They could draft that big guy out of Texas and convert him to a wide receiver. I think he runs pretty good and would be good in a single wing offense.
    you can't convert the unwilling...especially with many other teams willing to take him on as a QB

Over the past two years I really liked Keyshawn. He made clutch plays, although he didn't have blazing speed, the guy had great hands.

I'm sorry to see him go.

Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
    Over the past two years I really liked Keyshawn. He made clutch plays, although he didn't have blazing speed, the guy had great hands.

I'm sorry to see him go.
    i agree with ya. i wonder how many people here hated the fact that Dallas signed Keyshawn when they did. seems like the media was wrong about Keyshawn being Meshawn.

oh no... after all u cowboys fans talked crap about TO the last 2 years what are u guys gonna think now if the Cowboys get him??

Originally posted by Keith7
    oh no... after all u cowboys fans talked crap about TO the last 2 years what are u guys gonna think now if the Cowboys get him??
    i'll be cussing him happily when he scores.

All-American

I hope Jerry signs him and he gives them heck every day. They deserve each other. Two wrong don't make a right but maybe two idiots make for a Super Bowl Champion.

All-American

Originally posted by CenTexSports
    I hope Jerry signs him and he gives them heck every day. They deserve each other. Two wrong don't make a right but maybe two idiots make for a Super Bowl Champion.

I'm sure Jerry Jones couldnt give a rip flip about what I think, but if T.O. is in, I am out! Guess I'll just have to become a Texans fan. I've been a Cowboy fan my whole life, but I havent liked JJ from day one, and this would just be the iceing on the cake for me. If they sign him, I hope they lose every game by 50 or more. It will be fun though, to set back and laugh at Jones, when he is going crazy trying to figure out what to do with T.O. after paying him a boat load of money, then watching him destroy his team.

Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
    Keyshawn. ....
    I'm sorry to see him go.

me too

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by STANG RED
    I'm sure Jerry Jones couldnt give a rip flip about what I think, but if T.O. is in, I am out! Guess I'll just have to become a Texans fan. I've been a Cowboy fan my whole life, but I havent liked JJ from day one, and this would just be the iceing on the cake for me. If they sign him, I hope they lose every game by 50 or more. It will be fun though, to set back and laugh at Jones, when he is going crazy trying to figure out what to do with T.O. after paying him a boat load of money, then watching him destroy his team.
    T.O. won't get paid near as much as before because no team is willing to take the risk...and why should they offer $7 mil/year? NO team would pay that for him right now because his "baggage" does not warrant that type of salary. However, if you can have that type of talent for <$2 mil then why not do it? It's a risk/reward situation. He will be less than 2% of your cap #...I would do it
    Last edited by Adidas410s; 03-14-2006 at 06:21 PM.

Chris Hart

I hope the Cowboys don't sign T.O.! I would rather go through the growing pains with a talented rookie. If they do end up signing the teamkiller, I hope they have enough sense to only give him a one year contract. He wouldn't be so fast to act like an idiot when he has to perform to assure himself of next year's salary in mind. And, it seems he has always waited until at least the second year of his tenure with his prior teams before he starts destroying a team from the lockerroom out. I'd much rather have Keyshawn!!!!!!!!!!!!