Thread: Burnet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Burnet

Has Burnet always been good? Or are there alot of people jumping on that bandwagon?

CentralTxFan

A little of both wildstangs...

Burnet...1999 3 deep lost to Mathis
    Burnet...2000 Game 1 lost to Bellville
    Burnet...2001 Game 1 lost to Bellville

This is the history for as far back as I have lived here. I know the last 2 years Burnet did NOT win district...one of the many reasons why everyone is so excited.

Burnet has always supported it's football program. Everyone now is just being a bit more "vocal" about it. The town is behind the Dawgs for as long as this ride is going to last. Hopefully, 5 deep with a W. But either way, Burnet will "toot the horn" of THIS team and the teams to follow. Good luck Dawgs Friday night in THE DOME! Remember, one game at a time! Thanks for the enjoyable ride so far.

Think 11-0!!!

All-State

wildstangs....check your PM!

Old Dog:
    wildstangs....check your PM!
    You have mail!

BurnetBulldog

CentralTxFan:
    A little of both wildstangs...

Burnet...1999 3 deep lost to Mathis
    Burnet...2000 Game 1 lost to Bellville
    Burnet...2001 Game 1 lost to Bellville

This is the history for as far back as I have lived here. I know the last 2 years Burnet did NOT win district...one of the many reasons why everyone is so excited.

Burnet has always supported it's football program. Everyone now is just being a bit more "vocal" about it. The town is behind the Dawgs for as long as this ride is going to last. Hopefully, 5 deep with a W. But either way, Burnet will "toot the horn" of THIS team and the teams to follow. Good luck Dawgs Friday night in THE DOME! Remember, one game at a time! Thanks for the enjoyable ride so far.

Think 11-0!!!
    Between 1991 (when they were runner ups in State losing 7 - 0) and 1999 it was a roller coaster of how well Burnet was. It's been a long time coming when we had this much talent on one team and everyone that is a Burnet fan is now being vocal as CentralTXFan said. I don't believe Burnet has ever been bad...well except maybe the '89/90 seasons...but it's been a long while since they've been this good too.