*** Ejected Player ***

Default The (Tax) Man Just Stuck It To Me...

And no i'm not griping because I had to pay taxes...I'm still young enough and poor enough that I get a decent refund. However, Turbo Tax's "free" service that I have been using since I was 16 now cost me $9.95 to file my taxes. I keep using their site because it has electronic records of my previous years and makes filing a lot easier...but seriously! Even the IRS E-File site refers me to the Turbo Tax and says it's a free service. Since it was only 1 W-2 I could have always filed it on my own...but it takes a few weeks longer to get your refund. Oh well...enough griping for now....

pirate44

last year they charged me 9.95 for doing it online. i thought it was a great bargain.

SnyTigBaseB07

I'm almost 17 and still have never even seen a tax paper dilly do hickey! Maybe its because i dont have a job....lol!

pirate44

Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
    I'm almost 17 and still have never even seen a tax paper dilly do hickey! Maybe its because i dont have a job....lol!
    the do-hickeys arent all that bad, its those darn thinga-ma-bobs that bug the heck out me. i vote for a sales tax instead of taxing income

What about the Whatcha-ma-call-it or the variation of the thinga-ma-bob.....the thinga-ma-jig????? Those two got me into alot of trouble last year during tax time!

Originally posted by pirate44
    the do-hickeys arent all that bad, its those darn thinga-ma-bobs that bug the heck out me. i vote for a sales tax instead of taxing income
    [img][/img]

pirate44

Originally posted by vet93
    What about the Whatcha-ma-call-it or the variation of the thinga-ma-bob.....the thinga-ma-jig????? Those two got me into alot of trouble last year during tax time!
    im getting nausious now

AggieJohn

yeah i've been charged as much as 14.95 for it before

bulldogbark

be happy as you get older and the more pages they have to use because how your work is the more you pay...last year I paid nearly $250 and that was to get them done.....

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Originally posted by vet93
    Aw, crap! I have to use that one this year.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!