Default 'Friends' back on television...

Dunno the source, but read it on another board... never watched friends until it was already over... not a bad show...

----

The wildly popular sitcom is returning to television after each of its six stars agreed multi-million dollar deals to star in four one-hour specials.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Seminal sitcom Friends is returning to television after each of its six stars agreed multi-million dollar deals to star in four one-hour specials.

In a secret meeting before Christmas (2005), Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer and Matthew Perry reportedly agreed a $5 million apiece deal with NBC bosses in Los Angeles.

Scriptwriters have already started penning lines for the four double episodes, which are due to air next year (2006).

Aniston, who has filmed a string of movies since the final Friends episode, was the last to agree to the new deal.

An NBC insider says, "She's the one who had been holding out. But she's now agreed to reprise Rachel (Green)."

"Bringing them back is a dream come true. Ratings will go through the roof."

Network bosses have also hinted at a second spin-off of the hit comedy, following the disappointing performance of Matt LeBlanc's show Joey. The new program will see the three male stars - Perry, Schwimmer and LeBlanc - pilot a series called It's A Guy Thing.

An NBC spokesperson confirms, "Negotiations on future projects are going on all the time."

SnyTigBaseB07

SWEETNESS!!!

I dig friends, it'd be cool, i hope its not all corny and crap though!

All-American

i bet ross and rachel get married

AggieJohn

i just sharted on myself

MHSvarsity2007

Originally posted by neck_06
    i bet ross and rachel get married
    OoOoO that'd be goooooood.

SnyTigBaseB07

Originally posted by AggieJohn
    i just sharted on myself

that'd be good too.....

*** Ejected Player ***

i have never watched a show, i dont ever care to, i just want to see Jenn A, in a playboy cover fold, so sexy and intellegent
    until next time..........................

SnyTigBaseB07

Originally posted by Chief Ohera
    i have never watched a show, i dont ever care to, i just want to see Jenn A, in a playboy cover fold, so sexy and intellegent
    until next time..........................

Hmm this is the only post of the chief's that i actually kinda sorta agree with.....to an extent...not so much about the playboy....

Producers of the hit show Friends have hit out at claims the six stars are set for a money-spinning reunion. According to reports, Jennifer Aniston, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox met in secret before Christmas and each agreed a $5 million deal with NBC bosses in Los Angeles, to reprise their roles in four special one-hour episodes. But a Warner Bros spokesperson insists, "There is absolutely no truth to it. There is nothing planned of any kind."
    Born an OWL
    Grew up a PIRATE
    Raised a couple of WILDCATS
    Now raising some new PIRATES