All-American

Post CarthageBulldog06 is ROM

He shoulda known better...anyone else wanna test me?

Hey come on .... nothing was truly really offensive that he said... give him a chance and he could change his vocabulary selection.

All-American

nothing offensive?? you have got to be kidding me...you guys know what is appropriate and what isn't...don't give me that

Mr.Lucci, you need to realize you don't get to see the offensive stuff on here, the moderators edit it out! And thank God they do.

Designed and created by pirate44

Bulldog92

Everyone knows that you don't show up the moderators of a website. He deserved what he got...

eye of the tiger

You could see it coming almost from his first post. "keep it clean and have fun" is about the only rule. That is really pretty easy to do.

yea i kno they edit away the messeges but i saw them befor they did that... all he said was "fagets" which i dont believe is even a cuss word

When is the region 2 team of the week goin to be up?

Bulldog92

That word is not a "cuss word", as you put it...but it is very offensive to some people. A vast majority of us are moral and decent people and there's no place for that kind of language on this board.

The key here is would YOU have been offended if he called you that name. If you put yourself on the receiving end and you would be offended by someone saying it to you, don't say it to someone else.

Designed and created by pirate44

Starter

i really enjoy this board because it gives much info about 3a teams across the state.i really appreciate the monitors keeping it clean. these guys that want to go over the edge can find another board. tks. and keep up the good work guys.

All-American

I thank the moderators of this board for keeping the language clean. If you talk dirty or abusive, then you are automatically ROM---that's a good policy!