Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    S-WtrMustangFan

Default Happy B-Day Jesus.

Let's not forget the true meening of Christmas.We have read about alot of heartache on 3A in the last couple of mounths.I just want to thank him for all the love that he has showed us this year.And hope that he continues to watch over each and everyone of us.

Starter

AMEN to that!!!!!

sww-bull52

Amen Rick

All-American

Default Happy B-Day Jesus.

Amen brother!!!

sw_mustang_mom

I just want to thank Him for a little Christmas miracle named Zachary Mitchell Lynn Hollis. This little guy was born 10 weeks early on Nov. 14th, and he got to come home yesterday just in time for his first Christmas. His mom is one of my best friends (and Rick's cousin). Thank GOD for answered prayers.

NewYorkYankee

Jesus wasnt born in December..just a little fyi for yall that might not know...later!!

etbu

Originally posted by NewYorkYankee
    Jesus wasnt born in December..just a little fyi for yall that might not know...later!!

Meaning?

wos fan1

NewYorkYankee

Meaning ppl that say Happy Birthday that this isnt his real BIRTH day...doooh

etbu

Meaning ppl that say Happy Birthday that this isnt his real BIRTH day...doooh
    I think we pretty well understand that. Seems like you are sorta looking for a ARGUMENT this blessed day. NOT HERE. Are you and the kid from Graham sp the same person?

NewYorkYankee

argument?hardly even dont speak of me like you know me and my religious beliefs because I do give my life to Jesus all I was saying is that Christmas isnt Jesus real birthday I barely figured that out a couple of days ago I just thought people that didnt know like me would know...and the purpose of christmas basically goes to the wisemen story who gave their most precious gifts to Jesus....so dont you dare accuse me of anything that would question my intentions when it comes to my faith...seems like YOUR the one wanting to start an argument when all i was giving was some information.......this is as far as ill go with this senseless bickering on our fathers day...peace be with you!

etbu

Thanks for the well wishes. Hope you get your doctrine straight as to the event. Let me chew on this one for a hour or so.
    Last edited by etbu; 12-25-2005 at 11:31 PM.

etbu

Originally posted by sw_mustang_mom
    I just want to thank Him for a little Christmas miracle named Zachary Mitchell Lynn Hollis. This little guy was born 10 weeks early on Nov. 14th, and he got to come home yesterday just in time for his first Christmas. His mom is one of my best friends (and Rick's cousin). Thank GOD for answered prayers.
    Glad to hear they are well and please send our best to them.

S-WtrMustangFan

argument?hardly even dont speak of me like you know me and my religious beliefs because I do give my life to Jesus all I was saying is that Christmas isnt Jesus real birthday I barely figured that out a couple of days ago I just thought people that didnt know like me would know...and the purpose of christmas basically goes to the wisemen story who gave their most precious gifts to Jesus....so dont you dare accuse me of anything that would question my intentions when it comes to my faith...seems like YOUR the one wanting to start an argument when all i was giving was some information.......this is as far as ill go with this senseless bickering on our fathers day...peace be with you!
    Would you like to tell us the real date Jesus was born so we can get it right ?

Peace RP ...