*** Ejected Player ***

Default Ranger Mom's new phone...

I told some of yall about this in chat last night. In case you haven't heard about this new phone yet...it's called the Firefly and looks like this:

The advertisment on their website positions the device as this:

The Mobile Phone for Mobile Kids™The fun, glowing phone designed from a kid's point-of-view. With just 5 keys, Firefly phones keep kids conected to the people who matter most. With lights, sounds, colors, and animation, Firefly phones keep it fun.
    PIN-protected features and simple management tools mean Firefly phones are just as easy for mobile parents to love.

Well a co-worker of mine had the great idea to design a version of this phone for those that are getting "up there in years." Ya know the type...those who don't want to text, have a camera, be able to record videos, listen to music, etc. This phone will simply call the basic people that you need to be able to get in contact with...especially those in case of an emergency!!!

So with that in mind...here is the Firefly SC Edition:

HEY!!!!!

I use my camera phone....and I DID finally learn to text!

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    HEY!!!!!

I use my camera phone....and I DID finally learn to text!
    hehehe....it COULD have been worse...

lepfan

Adidas....we got our phone stuff taken care of today...Hubby talked to a nice lady in ALABAMA (could be you someday) and she took care of our needs...he says she went above and beyond...my view of Cingular has improved somewhat with this news...It now seems that instead of 2 phones we are now owners of 4 new phones (he added 2 more lines!!!) I did see that phone on the website...it looks neat...but ours are the Samsung thingy...after rebate I think we are paying like 20 bucks each...

Now that is the perfect cellular for the elders. It's nice with BIG buttons so they can't complain about all the buttons being so small. That's a great gift for some of my family members who are not modern enough to work a cell phone.

You let me know when put them out on the market.. I'll be shure and order at leat 10 for people on my list.

*** Ejected Player ***

Is nobody noticing the upside down person on the keypad? It's their "in case of emergency" contact person!

Originally posted by Adidas410s
    Is nobody noticing the upside down person on the keypad? It's their "in case of emergency" contact person!

Well he looks very nice

lepfan

Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
    Now that is the perfect cellular for the elders. It's nice with BIG buttons so they can't complain about all the buttons being so small. That's a great gift for some of my family members who are not modern enough to work a cell phone.

You let me know when put them out on the market.. I'll be shure and order at leat 10 for people on my list.
    Why not...they are only 74.99 or after rebate (with a 2 year contract) 49.99....grab one for everybody

whtfbplaya

I am getting a bluetooth wireless ear piece for mine for christmas, does anyone have one? like it?

I am probably the only person in the world who does not have a cell phone. I had one when I was in high school, but got rid of it a year after I graduated. I keep saying that I will buy another one, but for some reason I still haven't done it yet. I am the Master Procrastinator.

Originally posted by whtfbplaya
    I am getting a bluetooth wireless ear piece for mine for christmas, does anyone have one? like it?
    I have BT. I don't use it that much b/c it's another piece of crap to have in my pockets, but if I'm walking around at home or I'm on a roadtrip then it's really nice to have. It's like the phone's there but it's not. Really cool stuff.
    "If you ain't gonna respect your elders it high time you learn to respect your betters."

"Quitters never win and winners never quit. But those who never win and never quit are idiots."