Thread: Who's Lexington

VINCE4HEISMAN

Default Who's Lexington

Who's Lexington? I have been looking on the TexasHSFootball.com and last week Lexington beat Schulenburg who was #8 in the state in 2a football. They beat the crap out of them. It was 40 to 14. I looked further into this team and their quarterback #5 has over 1500 rushing yards. He is only a junior. He has obviously carried that team with his legs.

All-American

They had an exceptional team last year with a QB/DB that we going to T A&M but hurt his leg late in the season. This year they have played up and down but they have the talent to be very good.

Due south of Rockdale on 77.
    Last edited by CenTexSports; 11-28-2005 at 10:10 PM.

marlin fan

Lexington is somewhere over there in the Caldwell area

Junior Varsity

Lexington is a small town NE of Austin, or about an hour due east of Taylor. They did quite well last year as well.

Lexington has been good for a long time..have always seemed to run into someone they can't handle before making it to the big game though.

All-American

Originally posted by Hupernikomen
    Lexington has been good for a long time..have always seemed to run into someone they can't handle before making it to the big game though.
    That may be true, but Blanco is not that team. Lexington by 2 TD's.

All-American

Originally posted by LH OffseasonVet
    Lexington is a small town NE of Austin, or about an hour due east of Taylor. They did quite well last year as well.
    l

located between Giddings and Rockdale...
    STATE CHAMPIONS 1973, 1974, 1987
    STATE FINALISTS 1970, 1975, 1985
    1986, 1993, 1998, 2004

Default Lexington (Home of the War Eagle)

Lexington is a very nice little town that has produced some very good athletes for years. Earl Cooper (former 49er who played for Bill Walsh and scored a TD in the first 49er super bowl win) is a Lexington ex who still attends the games and is active in his community. He had several brothers who also played for the Eagles.

Last year the QB signed with the aggies. This years QB is a transfer who took over at QB about week 3 or so. I've heard he is really fast.

All-American

Cool

Lexington has some talent, and they have had talent for years!!! Good location on Hwy 77. When I was officiating in that area they beat Granger like 40-0 in 1997, Granger won the Class 1A State Title that year!!! Lexington went very far in the playoffs that year as well.

All-American

Last year in track they sent the 4x100 and 4x200 relay teams to state and I believe they both got 2cd.

VINCE4HEISMAN

I've done some more research on this team and i found out that their quarterback is a transfer from Clyde and his name is Chase Mccravey. He was a running back for clyde but only had like 300 rushing yards. He runs his 40 in like a 4.3. I don't know how much he benches or squats but he is a really buff looking player. I saw a picture of him his biceps are monstrous.

GUT

Coach Pustejovsky now at Rice Cons. put them back on the map in FB. Cooper was one of his assistants also.