Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Letterman

Post Hondo / Medina Valley

Great rivalry between 2 teams struggling to rebuild.....

bulldog94

I will take Hondo by 28.

Letterman

OK,

nice baseless prediction.

Originally posted by bulldog94:
    I will take Hondo by 28.

toby070

One of my favorite rivalries, I'd say this will be won by a TD or less.

bulldog94

CRow22, what is your prediction? Are you from the area or do you work for either school? I know that MV is in a rebuilding stage. Are you the same Crow from the pigskin? I thought you retired from that board. All you used to do is get people stirred up. You have The Vidor people in a frenzy

I'll take Hondo by 10.

Designed and created by pirate44

Letterman

Yep, that's me. If you read my post to the Vidor people, you'd see that all I'm doing is defending the coaching staff there. As far as rebuilding goes, both Hondo and MV are rebuilding. It should be a great match-up between two traditional powers.

Originally posted by bulldog94:
    CRow22, what is your prediction? Are you from the area or do you work for either school? I know that MV is in a rebuilding stage. Are you the same Crow from the pigskin? I thought you retired from that board. All you used to do is get people stirred up. You have The Vidor people in a frenzy

FB_GURU

Hey Homerun91 where are you. You must actually be teaching today. I figured for sure you'd reply to this one.

p.s. The Panthers may get the years first win against Hondo in a close one.

Homerun91

Hey FB_Guru I am actually teaching today. But since you asked I will make a prediction. This is a great rivalry between two schools and two towns that do not like one another very much. When it comes to MV and Hondo it does not matter what class their in or how good or bad they have done prior to this game. You can expect each team to give their best and leave it all out on the field. I will take the Panthers in this one. If there is one game they want to win more the any this season it is this one.
    GO BIG BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

toby070

Homerun, did you figure out who my brother was? I gave you some pretty strong clues!!!!!

Lou

your wrong fb_guru medina valley goes 0fer this year.

FB_GURU

Toby let me give you some advice. Homerun91 is a great person, but not very smart so unless you spelled it out to the letter then HR91 probably didn't get it.

Lou

good point FB_Guru

FB_GURU

I know I just thought I'd give them some hope Hondo's not to good either. You sound like you are alot smarter than HR91.

Homerun91

Toby070 I did figure out who your brother is and I know who your father is unfortunatly I spent some time in his office. They are both great guys and I hope they are doing well. As far FB_Guru and Lou they are both a couple of fools who should never be taken seriously neither one of them understands a program that is full of Pride and Tradition like MV.