Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    un b weavable

Default Liberty Hill's offense

Does anyone else think it's the most boring thing you've seen in your life? Or is it just me?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

*** Ejected Player ***

i dont mean to get ahead of myself but the cuero gobblers are lookin really good right now and could possibly meet up with liberty hill....and what i have heard is liberty hill runs the ball all the time....so all i can say is cuero defense is too good against the run...they better start workin on another game plan

Default Re: Liberty Hill's offense

Originally posted by un b weavable
    Does anyone else think it's the most boring thing you've seen in your life? Or is it just me?
    Take a look at the rushing stats put up by that "boring" offense, un b, not to mention their wins. If you have the "horses" and can make "3 yards and a cloud of dust" average 3.4yds a down, every down---you ain't going to lose many. Check the 96' Lewisville Farmer state champ team out---they won the championship and never threw a pass out of the wishbone in the title game. If you can say---"I'm going to run right thru there....try and stop me" and do it successfully, you are going to be able to beat most folks. Boring, maybe---effective the way LH does it?----you bet. BTW--I understand you didn't say anything was wrong or "bad" with the LH offense---just "boring".

Originally posted by lebron_fan
    i dont mean to get ahead of myself but the cuero gobblers are lookin really good right now and could possibly meet up with liberty hill....and what i have heard is liberty hill runs the ball all the time....so all i can say is cuero defense is too good against the run...they better start workin on another game plan

Cocky eh?

All-American

Default Liberty Hill's offense

LH's offense is a beautiful sight to see in motion. You literally have no idea who has the ball,then you look up and a RB is running by you at full speed for a 60-70 yard TD. They have 3 great backs that can take it the distance on each and every play. In the words of I believe Stuart Scott "you can't stop them,you can only hope to contain them'. Good luck Panthers!!

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
    Cocky eh?

cocky would have been saying Lh sucks and cuero will kill them...

*** Ejected Player ***

would like me to lie to everyone and say cuero's defense isnt good against the run and that LH will run all over them??? well that aint happening

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

would like me to lie to everyone and say cuero's defense isnt good against the run and that LH will run all over them??? well that aint happening
    never know, they just might run all over ya. gonna have to wait and find out tho

hornfan

it does not matter how good your run defense is this offense is something totally different LH runs this offense to perfection never seen anyone run it better it is amazing to watch and if you have not seen it take a peek

un b weavable

I know what you mean ISL1. On a majority of the plays i had no idea where the ball was. Its really effective because they run it well, its just SOOO boring to watch. Maybe if they broke a few more long runs it could be exciting, but for the most part in the game yesterday it was 4 yards, 4 yards, 4 yards all the way down the field. Not much fun at all for me to watch.

*** Ejected Player ***

yeah thats what i heard...i know we both have games this week but HOPEFULLY we meet up and next weeks game is gonna be awesome...

Originally posted by hornfan
    it does not matter how good your run defense is this offense is something totally different LH runs this offense to perfection never seen anyone run it better it is amazing to watch and if you have not seen it take a peek
    It does matter how good the run defense is because LH has been shut down before. Wimberley held them to 9 points not so long ago.
    Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
    Juwan Howard just fouled Brian Cardinal in the NBA finals?

If that's not a sign that the NBA needs to retract then I don't know what is.

*** Ejected Player ***

hey what do u know thats exactly what i was thinking

*** Ejected Player ***

I thought the same thing last year until I watched them. Make not mistakes about it, they take small to average group of running backs and run it down everyone's throat. There is no secret that they run the ball most of the time, however fine someone that has stopped it in the past two years. Jasper beat them last year, but they never stopped them. Jasper just scored slightly quicker is all. The problem most teams have with Liberty Hill is they tackle the wrong person 8 out of 10 times. Very Mis-Directional running....to say the least. Wing-T at it's best.

I was so impressed I asked for video to show my football buds.