Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    bigknocc

Default who do you think will win div II region 3?

i say marlin vs camron in the final with marlin winning by 7

Rainman

Where do you go to school in Houston?
    I burn this bridge when when we get there.

yoemenkracker30

Default Re: who do you think will win div II region 3?

Originally posted by bigknocc
    i say marlin vs camron in the final with marlin winning by 7

its WAY too early to tell what's gonna happen 3 weeks from now, much less what the outcomes will be this week. take one game at a time, or you'll end up like 5a longview

89JDAWG

Jasper, cameron, marlin, Bridge city, Barbers Hill, any one of these teams, but I listed jasper first because I feel like being a homer this morning. I do think the yoemen will come out of that side of the bracket and be in the reg final.

Starter

People from this area, Golden Triangle, seem to think the winner of Barbers Hill and Bridge City will have a chance to win region III. I pulling for the Yoemen!!!

Rainman

People from this area, Golden Triangle, seem to think the winner of Barbers Hill and Bridge City will have a chance to win region III.
    Should Barbers Hill meet Bridge City in the playoffs the winner will win the region because they will only meet at the Region III Final.

Starter

Originally posted by Rainman
    Should Barbers Hill meet Bridge City in the playoffs the winner will win the region because they will only meet at the Region III Final.

I guess that was pretty bad wording on my part. I'm still pulling for the YOEMEN!!!

Originally posted by 89JDAWG
    Jasper, cameron, marlin, Bridge city, Barbers Hill, any one of these teams, but I listed jasper first because I feel like being a homer this morning. I do think the yoemen will come out of that side of the bracket and be in the reg final.
    Jasper has really improved since Rita and I think alot of people have discredited us.

spiveyrat

Originally posted by Bearkat
    People from this area, Golden Triangle, seem to think the winner of Barbers Hill and Bridge City will have a chance to win region III. I pulling for the Yoemen!!!
    Kind of jumping the gun there, eh?

eagle.eyes

Astro, I assure u no one has discredited Jasper! Without opening a can of worms or arguments, I said it after Rita and I still say this......Jasper IS a better team without Moye at QB. Now losing him completely is a different story, but....well....

All-American

Hey you up above me! yeah you! You dont think he is good or justt needs to be at a diff position?

I'm not counting Jasper out until someone knocks them out...

After that I'd have to say BH or Yoe...

Bridge City? I dunno...

eagle.eyes

Terrific athlete....Would take 10 just like him. Put all of them on offense with a QB and game over!

Originally posted by eagle.eyes
    Astro, I assure u no one has discredited Jasper! Without opening a can of worms or arguments, I said it after Rita and I still say this......Jasper IS a better team without Moye at QB. Now losing him completely is a different story, but....well....
    A lot of people seem to think that Moye was what was holding us back, but I tell you that kid gave it everything he had on the football field. Personally, I think the problem was that we were very one dimensional and expecting him to do everything. (kinda of like Rusk this past week)

Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
    Jasper has really improved since Rita and I think alot of people have discredited us.

Nobody really discredited you players..just choosing to give credit to other teams. Take care of business between the sidelines and the credit will come along with the titles.