Post Some East Texas football

Hey any predictions no these games, Spring Hill v Tatum, Chapel Hill v Whitehouse, Carthage v Paris???

I think Tatum could surprise Spring Hill unlikely but they have the speed 2 thats for sure. Whitehouse lost to Kilgore badly last week, but Chapel Hill lost bad, I have Chapel Hill wining this one tho. Carthage lost to Henderson, Paris lost to Alanta, I have Carthage's running back wining this one. He played awsome last week.

*** Ejected Player ***

Tatum uses their speed and beats Spring Hill 21 - 10, Chapel Hill uses what they have and beats a sorry Whitehouse team 17 - 6, and a powerhouse Carthage team breezes past a good Paris team 26 - 17

eye of the tiger

I think Spring Hill, Chapel Hill and Paris win these games mention. Spring Hill off a good victory. Chapel Hill rebounds. Paris played a good Atlanta team and I think wins a close one over Carthage. Good luck to all.

snotbubble

2 questions:

Is Jefferson aligned with Daingerfield again?

Does Jefferson stand a chance for any success this year. They are on a pretty long dry spell as I recall.

All-American

Spring Hill over Tatum....SH is for real...they are a threat to win the Region...Chapel Hill rebounds to beat Whitehouse who isn't very good..Paris and Carthage will be close but Paris should win..Paris is a talented bunch that gave a very good Atlanta team all it wanted

eye of the tiger

Originally posted by snotbubble:
    2 questions:

Is Jefferson aligned with Daingerfield again?

Does Jefferson stand a chance for any success this year. They are on a pretty long dry spell as I recall.
    Jefferson is in district 15-3A and Daingerfield is in district 12-3A.
    As far as Jeffersons chances this year. According to Coach Brown says the Bulldogs will be better this year than last year.(3-7)I hope so cause I have always liked that area of Texas and it would be nice if a winner would return. But they have Spring Hill,Gladewater,White Oak, and Pittsburg to contend with in district. Nothing is impossible, but I dont look for Jefferson to make the playoffs this year.