Default I have the State Bound Flag and I'm bringing it to the game between Iowa Park @Hirsch

Hi, I have the State Bound Flag and I'm bringing it to the game between Iowa Park @ WF Hirschi Thu oct 27. I was hoping someone from Iowa Park would suggest a good place for all of us to meet and sign the flag and take a picture.

Bandera YaYa

I think the bearer of the flag gets to make that decision!

Passages-Malibu recovering from a HS football addiction

well, hmmmm. They tend to lock that place down so that no one can get from one side to another. We could try to meet under the scoreboard after the game or before the game but no promises we could even get there.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. El Presidente
    AKA "El Guapo"
    The greatest dirt waterer to ever live!
    Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. - Thanks for that one 44!

Hey GM, me and Adidas are here in Mass and you gotta sign the flag for me. RMAC, real big and in caps if you would. Thanks.
    "If you ain't gonna respect your elders it high time you learn to respect your betters."

"Quitters never win and winners never quit. But those who never win and never quit are idiots."

Passages-Malibu recovering from a HS football addiction

Originally posted by RMAC
    Hey GM, me and Adidas are here in Mass and you gotta sign the flag for me. RMAC, real big and in caps if you would. Thanks.
    Can do. I'll even get a red pen for you.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. El Presidente
    AKA "El Guapo"
    The greatest dirt waterer to ever live!
    Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. - Thanks for that one 44!