Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    wildkat0507

Default Jasper vs. Kirbyville game of the week!!!

so since we all know that kville beat jasper last year, and jasper hasnt been doing so hott this year, how do yall think that they will do and wat will be the score of this game??

p.s. 42-20; kville will win!!!

spiveyrat

jasper 93

kville 10

All-American

Both teams will be slugish and I think Jasper will be sluggisher(thats not a word!)and Kville will pull off the V!!

Originally posted by NateDawg39
    Both teams will be slugish and I think Jasper will be sluggisher(thats not a word!)and Kville will pull off the V!!
    You have been out in too many dust storms lately

Letterman

Default Re: Jasper vs. Kirbyville game of the week!!!

Originally posted by wildkat0507
    so since we all know that kville beat jasper last year, and jasper hasnt been doing so hott this year, how do yall think that they will do and wat will be the score of this game??

p.s. 42-20; kville will win!!!
    how is this the game of the week? its like watching a 7th grade fist fight....

bulldogbark

kinda like changing sweetwaters diaper at the child care

park place 45

Kirbyville is gonna lay hat on Jasper. Jasper lost their starting QB and RB, how are they gonna beat Kville. Kville will win this one easy.

Kirbyville-45
    Jasper-21

1st post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bulldogbark

well see what you dont seem to realize is we have several QB remember last year we had 3 QB in our backfield and none of them graduated. so we didnt lose all our QB's. people do not seem to realize there is a word called depth in the Jasper plan. Coach Lauve plays as many underclassmen as he can when he can. Like last week we played our 9th grade in the 4th qrt. gives them time at the varsity level and we can find our RB, QB and other key positions by doing so. So you dont fret about the Bulldogs we will be there. dont count us out or count us as a easy win. It could be a careless thing to do

oh....lol.....just a side note btw.....our starting running back.....he came back today. Just thought i'd let yall know.

and another thing.....

havent you ever heard the old Klingon proverb that says revenge is a dish best served cold.

I Praise God For Every Second He Gave Me To Wear The Name Jasper Across My Chest

All-American

Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
    oh....lol.....just a side note btw.....our starting running back.....he came back today. Just thought i'd let yall know.
    Excellent news! But who IS the "starting" RB anyway? There seem to be so many. Anyway, maybe more and more guys will be finding ways to return to the Dogs! We want ALL you guys back!!!!
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.

bulldogbark

Yep ,,, I am ready for some friday night football. I got my kitty litter, some cat nip. and a string toy for the cats when we are done with them

All-American

Originally posted by j_dog
    Excellent news! But who IS the "starting" RB anyway? There seem to be so many. Anyway, maybe more and more guys will be finding ways to return to the Dogs! We want ALL you guys back!!!!
    Okay, I found my answer on the Jasper board. It is Hunt who is now back! I presumed that, but wanted it confirmed. I applaud all the Jasper Dogs who through great difficultly in many cases found ways to make it back to Jasper.

The Dogs are ready to rumble now! If there is anyone out there who hasn't made it back, ya'll come on back! We want you ALL !!!
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.

JasperDog94

Default Re: Re: Jasper vs. Kirbyville game of the week!!!

Originally posted by Mustangpride09
    how is this the game of the week? its like watching a 7th grade fist fight....
    Last year's state runner-up vs. the team that upset them at home after having access to their playbook. The schools are 20 miles apart and much smack has been talked by the kitty kats after last years victory. Lot's of history here.

wos fan1

Believe Jasper got Hunt back..

JasperDog94

That is correct!