pantherpop

Default Changes to the Houston Texans

I have a feeling this is going to be a terrible year for the Texans. If you could make one change what would it be. I think I would get rid of Capers the head coach.

Default Re: Changes to the Houston Texans

Originally posted by pantherpop
    I have a feeling this is going to be a terrible year for the Texans. If you could make one change what would it be. I think I would get rid of Capers the head coach.
    i agree

get a new offensive line....capers might do a lot better, but the o-coordinator needs to get more creative esp. on first down or he should be gone...

All-American

I would get rid of the Texans all together,not really, i would say the O-line or head coach

Not everything is bad with the Texans...David Carr's hair still looks really good.
    CALALLEN WILDCATS

TRADITION NEVER GRADUATES

GreenGobbla

Originally posted by Maroon87
    Not everything is bad with the Texans...David Carr's hair still looks really good.
    nice, i say they need a better offensive line

LogieJoeBean001

Originally posted by Maroon87
    ROFL!

Junior Varsity

JUST HOPE THAT HE DOESN'T MAKE ANY DUMB REMARKS LIKE NOT CUTTING HIS HAIR UNTIL THEY WIN 2 GAMES IN A ROW, OR ELSE HIS HAIR MIGHT BE WAIST LONG BY SEASON'S END.

AggieJohn

hey capslock, i mean 11tarpon.....you are partially right, carr just needs to still stay hungry on improving, it look like he was kind of content when he played the other day

All-American

i know the o-line isn't great, but David Carr isn't that great himself

daddy02

they need to get rid of the 0-line and quit being so predictable on offense, they never throw on first down......Capers needs to go....he is wat to conservative

YBS

The guys on 610's "Mark Vandermeer"(sp?) show said that Dom Capers and Chris Palmer, the OC, had to come to an agreement on what type of offense to run. Capers like to run, grind it out a bit, and win w/ defense. Palmer was similar to Mike Martz; throw it up and fly around w/ the ball. It seems like their good cop/bad cop act isn't working.