DAWG 54

Post silsbee @ jasper

any picks for this game?

Birdman

Jasper by 21

eye of the tiger

I think Jasper will take this game. Jasper has way too much talent for Silsbee to win this game. Jasper by a couple of touchdowns.

Bulldog92

I think Jasper's defense might be tested a little more by Silsbee than they were last week, but I doubt that the Tigers will be in the game very long. Jasper's still working out the kinks on offense, but cruises to a victory in the Doghouse. It's gonna be scary once they're running on all cylinders on both sides of the ball. Jasper 35, Silsbee 13.

Reveille

I agree with you Bulldog92. Silsbee will be a tougher opponent for Jasper. I think Jasper will win by at least two TD's. As you know, this is a big rivalry game. Anything can happen. I just don't think Silsbee can hang with Jasper's speed. I will be there. I can hardly wait to get to the dawg house.

Bulldog92

I'll be there in spirit as usual. I've been away from Jasper for 10 years and up until a couple years ago, it was like pulling teeth to get anything at all about the Dogs. Thank God for the 'net. It's so nice to be in the loop again.