Post opinion on the no 1 QB

Mine wood have to be that kid from henderson..]

*** Ejected Player ***

ok

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

WIthout a doubt, adrian alaniz from sinton

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

PPHSfan

For pure passing ability and the best eyes for reading recievers. Phillip Daugherty from Bridgeport, Hands Down. It will only take one game to change your mind if he is not already your number one pick. Especially if you have had the misfortune of watching your team play against him. 66 of 96 for 971 yards and 14 tds in the first three games this year? Can anyone even come close?

eye of the tiger

I add my vote for Daugherty from Bridgeport. The guys is awesome.

cajun1

I feel that Jake McDougle from Wills Point is an elite QB. He got MVP of the district last year and I feel he will get it again if the coaches don't pull him and put the boy from Robert E. Lee in. So far everytime they have tryed to put him in the offense has stalled so I think they know that we better keep Jake in the game if we want a Win at the end of the game...

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by eye of the tiger:
    I add my vote for Daugherty from Bridgeport. The guys is awesome.
    No doubt about it, Daugherty is in a class all by himself. He's already come close to the 1,000 yard mark this season in only about 8 quarters of playing. I think he's got around 930 so far. Id put him against the Tate kid from Baytown any day of the week.
    J2K

All-American

Wow, That's easy #1 Adrian Alaniz, Sinton, by far #1, #2 Jamie"Houdini" Knight, Bridge City, #3 Phil Daugherty, Bridgeport #4 Rodriguez Mitchell, Jasper,#5 Gary Raymond, Anahuac's QB.

Chris Hart

Daugherty is not only the best QB in 3A, he is the best in the state period.

WillsPointgradTJC

Originally posted by cajun1:
    I feel that Jake McDougle from Wills Point is an elite QB. He got MVP of the district last year and I feel he will get it again if the coaches don't pull him and put the boy from Robert E. Lee in. So far everytime they have tryed to put him in the offense has stalled so I think they know that we better keep Jake in the game if we want a Win at the end of the game...

Jake is the real deal, and he is as dangerous on the ground as he is in the air he will come out with some amazing numbers this year.

Garwsh, looks like it depends on WHO you ask!

Designed and created by pirate44

cajun1

WillsPiontGradTJC, I just hope they don't pull him so we can see them numbers.
    I have a bad feeling I have seen to many things happen with good players in the past and present. I have know him for a long time and I hope that this doesn't happen but, I know one thing there will be a lot of up-set parents in the stands.

keep_it_real

Alot of ppl talk about Pittman from Cameron, so one guy gets over looked. Yes I live in Rockdale so I have a bias, but Jared Maldonado is fun to watch. Im not saying he's the best or anything like that, but he is fun to watch because he is about 5'6", runs around a 4.4 I believe and weighs 155(or somewhere close to that). He also has a fairly deep and accurate throw. The boy shouldve started last year. When he finally went in he through for around 270 yards in his first game with a run based offense(2001 season 2nd to the last game).So far he has already topped last years passing yards, and can run the ball like a running back when he gets into trouble. He is known locally, but probably not out of the region. His size will probably exclude him from a university though. If you get a chance take a look at this kid. He has potential.

*86 graduate

greendog fan

Hey chis is this kid that much better than Mcgee from burnet? Whould like to hear you opion and reason why you think he is that good.

Sintons QB hasnt played as the best QB in the state right now. So after 3 weeks it would have to be the QB from Bridgeport with the numbers hes put up so far. But ask the same question at the end of the season and it may be different.