2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Post Forney: Best in 3A in DFW

Forney is the best...there is nothing else that needs to be said.

All-American

No disrespect to Forney but there are a couple of teams that would argue with that point...namely Everman and Kennedale

Jimbotex40

i agree that with jason that forney is better than the team that will be ranked #1 such as wilmer hutchins

but i do think that everman and kennedale such be higher also

but it wont matter since were both in different regions. hopefully we will meet everman again in round 4

eye of the tiger

Everman/Forney would be a great match up again this year. I will never forget the crowd at last years game. I have never seen Pendleton field that packed and I have seen a lot of games there. I think maybe Texas Stadium if it happens this year would be a better venue.

cajun1

Cool

Hello Gettlemen wake up and smell the roses yall are not the only teams playing out there and I really don't think forney is as good as they where last year "no respect" but, everman has to much speed on both sides of the ball plus when yall played them last year they stopped your running game!!!
    I did not understand why yall didn't keep passing the ball because that was working...
    I heard there was alot of parents jumping on the coach after the game because of that is that true.. Well we will see who is playing at that time... Good Luck...

Shut down Forney's running game....yeah..i guess so....it depends on the way you look at it. Blanton had 165 and Brown had 52. I guess that is being shut down when you average over 200 a game.

Right now WP doesn't have a loss so I put them at the top of my DFW 3A list even though they havn't played anyone. I saw them play Athens and they looked good and that was at the first of the season!

cts76325i@skool

forney is good but not as good as everman. and well kennedale beat everman. i see forney as a very close 3rd in dfw.

snotbubble

Exclamation

I realize Will s Point is not in DFW, but my money says they stop Forney in Bi-District round.

WpSr03

Lol everywhere there's a post on Forney, WP gets slammed into it, and vice versa. Forney WP will be the best first round game, no doubt about it, and all in all the game will come down to WP's offense vs. Forney's defense. That's all the analyzing that need's to be done, you HAVE to be able to hold our offense 4 quarters to be able to stop us, cuz you can get 4 or 5 TD's, we'll get 6 or 7. With 2 mins left in the game, we can pass for 2 TD's... Can Forney do it? 2 more games, and it's crunch time for the Forney D!