Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1162
    Junior Varsity

For the next few years in 4A, I believe it will go back to Stephenville vs Brownwood. This year's game will be crazy as the Lions truly feel they have a shot at winning at our homecoming. This will be an epic game. Again, I believe these two teams will meet in the playoffs again.

And this has potential to last for several years. Brownwood Fresh and the Stephenville Fresh are both truly great teams and it will be interesting to see them play in a few weeks.

[QUOTE=Hollyville;1868059]For the next few years in 4A, I believe it will go back to Stephenville vs Brownwood. This year's game will be crazy as the Lions truly feel they have a shot at winning at our homecoming. This will be an epic game. Again, I believe these two teams will meet in the playoffs again.

And this has potential to last for several years. Brownwood Fresh and the Stephenville Fresh are both truly great teams and it will be interesting to see them play in a few weeks.[/QUOTE
    dont put a lot of stock into how good freshman teams are...our last 2 freshman teams blew out Stephenville...this years frosh Indians are pretty nasty as well..stephenville's strength is their excellent progressive developement efforts making solid varsity players

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL

All-American

LOL - I'm not sure everybody knows what a real rivalry is.

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

Starter

Is Decatur and Bridgeport still a rivalry? Are they playing this year?
    Leon is good...leon is a ........you know the rest!

Heck Yeah! Battle of Big Sandy is alive as ever! Should be a great game tomorrow for the 95th meeting of the Eagles and Bulls.

Letterman

Liberty Hill vs Burnet has a good rivalry.

Last year's Region IV championship game was awesome! Unless you were from burnet.

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBleeder3 View Post
    Heck Yeah! Battle of Big Sandy is alive as ever! Should be a great game tomorrow for the 95th meeting of the Eagles and Bulls.
    95th meeting?! Dang, didn't know it was that long. I was up in that area a few years ago and read in the Decatur Messenger about how big a game it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_R View Post
    Liberty Hill vs Burnet has a good rivalry.

Last year's Region IV championship game was awesome! Unless you were from burnet.
    It was awesome...the crowds were crazy!.....that dang Vance just had to go pull a fake field out of his butt for a TD....and even then, LH & Burnet folks left a pile of chewed up fingernails in the stands there at the end!.....panfan had already run out of fingernails and was workin' on the toenails ................still can't believe the UIL put these two teams in different districts...............this match up should be a guaranteed yearly meetin'............

Letterman

Sucks that we aren't in the same district...we love beating the bullpups.

Best in 3a.... Eastland vs Cisco
    Ville-D is back...

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyville View Post
    For the next few years in 4A, I believe it will go back to Stephenville vs Brownwood. This year's game will be crazy as the Lions truly feel they have a shot at winning at our homecoming. This will be an epic game. Again, I believe these two teams will meet in the playoffs again.

And this has potential to last for several years. Brownwood Fresh and the Stephenville Fresh are both truly great teams and it will be interesting to see them play in a few weeks.
    So after 25 years, the Ville is revelant, I like it, just not sold on your business! Yes, we have had some exciting games, some not so exciting. Rivalry, not so much, but generating a lot of respect for both teams. The Ville is not our season, winning the finals is the goal!!!!!
    ...the strong do what they want, and the weak endure what they must.....

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by LionFan72 View Post
    So after 25 years, the Ville is revelant, I like it, just not sold on your business! Yes, we have had some exciting games, some not so exciting. Rivalry, not so much, but generating a lot of respect for both teams. The Ville is not our season, winning the finals is the goal!!!!!
    ttt.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_R View Post
    Sucks that we aren't in the same district...we love beating the bullpups.
    Says the Honey Bee from the basketball court!

Starter

LLHAO

"Leon laughing his a@@ off"

Quote Originally Posted by garciap77 View Post
    Says the Honey Bee from the basketball court!

Starter

Hard to believe this season will mark 18 years since Pilot Point last beat Celina. That'll hold for awhile too because the rivalry is on hold and Pilot Point ain't growing.