Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    mojjo_1

Post Who has the speed in 3a

I want to know which teams have alot speed.I Know Jasper and Newton have speed. Who else?

tors2002

Out in West Texas it has to be Lamesa, Lamesa , Lamesa. Just ask Pecos and Lubbock Cooper.

greendog fan

Have to give credit to Shipley And Miller out of Burnet. Most of Shipley, the former west texas kid.

keep_it_real

Miller is a weapon, he is big and fast, Ronald Isom from Elgin is very fast too.

ThaRealBulldog

Tatum has a handful of guys running 4.5 40's and less.

*** Ejected Player ***

South texas- Port Isabel Tarpons have some pretty good speed....including our Track state champ Numero 21! As far as the speed goes, it's there...I don't know about their passing play.

Head Hunter

Last year manor had a kid named Omont Wash i know he already graduated but he was the fasted kid on the field i have ever seen. He went to state in the 200, and beat Isolm in the 100 and obviously the 200. And beating Isolm speaks volumes of his speed this kid was a hoss on the field too, he had about 20 or so touchdowns through the air, special teams and rushing

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Nehiamiah 'Bubba' Heard, Sinton HS, Sinton Tx.

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

D30-3App, ya gotta come up with a shorter handle, too long for a two finger typer!

Designed and created by pirate44

Practice Squad

Sinton's backfield is probably one of the fastest in all of 3A, with Adrian Alaniz, Bubba Heard and Julian Ruiz. Those are not the only fast ones on the team, Sinton's D is LOADED with speed.

huthut

Originally posted by tors2002:
    Out in West Texas it has to be Lamesa, Lamesa , Lamesa. Just ask Pecos and Lubbock Cooper.
    pecos has much more speed than lamesa , lamesa was quicker in the trenches, remember when monahans used to send yall back home , yall were building once remember, thanks for recognizing us as a quality team since your bragging

hornet03

All of the skill guys on La Vega have to run at least a 4.5. If you want to see speed drop by Bellmead and you wont have to look very hard.

tors2002

HutHut, I dont know what you are smoking, but you have to be crazy if you think that Pecos is faster that Lamesa. Look at all the long runs that Lamesa put up against them. Where was Pecos' speed on those?

Also, Monahans has not sent Lamesa home from the playoffs since 96 0r 97 and that was Lamesa's firstc year to make the playoffs. Since then, Monahans has been a warmup for Lamesa every year going into the playoffs. Kinda like Pecos will be this year.

All-District

Isom has that kind of "Hearne" speed. Super fast but not really the kind of football fast. Or at least that was how it was last year....
    1934,36,46,47,48,51,54,64,65,66,67,74,75,78,81,82, 83,84,85,86,87,
    89,90,91,92,93,96,97,98,2000,01,02,04,05,06,07,10, 11,12,13

1981, 2012, 2013 State Champions
    660 All-Time Victories

tors2002

Originally posted by huthut:

pecos has much more speed than lamesa , lamesa was quicker in the trenches, remember when monahans used to send yall back home , yall were building once remember, thanks for recognizing us as a quality team since your bragging
    Pecos is much faster than Lamesa. NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IN THIS LIFETIME. Ya'll need to watch the game film and get a real dose of reality.