• cocky

26 38.81%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuero

*** Ejected Player ***

Question Cuero

What do you think?

GoFightWin

I think that Cuero is just confident, nothing wrong with that!

Junior Varsity

when you have the level of talent cuero does you can actually be both. confident in your teammates and cocky enough to intimidate those with less confidence.

Thanks pirate44

No matter what our fans are, the players on the board represent Cuero well... they seem more confident to me than cocky...

Yah, us fans may be cocky here and there, but we're just proud of what the young men in this program have accomplished over the years...

All-American

Cool

All Cuero faithful should be confident. Great tradition and talent galore!!! Less than great success would mean under achievement at its worst. Good luck, your schedule will test you, but get you ready for sure.

gobblerfan02

I would say we are all excited!!!!!!!!!!! Knowing that we have the "potential" to have another great season after last year, nothing else can explain it!

All-American

I think they just showin their pride just like anybody else on here who knows they're team has a VERY good chance of winnin a state championship.

gobbler84

I get no reason for you starting this thread. Duh, we're confident, are we suppose to go into the season with our head down saying we are gonna lose?

gobblerfan02

Should I start a poll stating "If your team was #1, would there be any bragging, cockiness, or anything of the sort from any fans?"

Think we would all know what that answer would be!

chubbed_up

i believe we are cocky at times but we are also a very confident team who believes in what we do and can back it up. our confidence is often mistaken for cockiness

Originally posted by chubbed_up
    i believe we are cocky at times but we are also a very confident team who believes in what we do and can back it up. our confidence is often mistaken for cockiness
    Well said.

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American

Originally posted by Gobbla2001
    No matter what our fans are, the players on the board represent Cuero well... they seem more confident to me than cocky...

Yah, us fans may be cocky here and there, but we're just proud of what the young men in this program have accomplished over the years...

I agree with gobbla on this one...

All-American

I don't see the a$$ kickin' chickens as cocky at all. They even take mild jabs at them with a measure of humility. They should be confident.

If Caldwell was as good as that , we would have a right to be confidently cocky!

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

gobbler84

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    If Caldwell was as good as that , we would have a right to be confidently cocky!
    lol