Default does anyone on here know FLASH

can anyone on here use a FLASH program....i need someone to make me an intro for a website if possible.....ive got all the pics/music....i just need someone to put it together for me.....all its gonna be......is pretty much a slide show....with about 10 pics coming in (fading or from angles) with music in the background.....thats all.....can someone please help me....

Thanks

I Praise God For Every Second He Gave Me To Wear The Name Jasper Across My Chest

use flash in your web site but not as an intro - dont make people sit thru stuff they dont want to see or at least give them a way to skip it and get straight to the stuff they came to your web site to see --- just some free advice

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Originally posted by 3afan
    use flash in your web site but not as an intro - dont make people sit thru stuff they dont want to see or at least give them a way to skip it and get straight to the stuff they came to your web site to see --- just some free advice
    i agree....when i go to a site that has a flash intro and doesnt have a way to skip it, i find another site....