Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Super_Fan

Question Best 3a Stadiums/Fields?

What are some good Stadiums/Fields in 3a, that you have seen.

TarponRl3k

Originally posted by Super_Fan:
    What are some good Stadiums/Fields in 3a, that you have seen.
    good fields in 3a?/ HA! are you kidding me? this is a joke, right?
    well, I havent seen any. but you probably think im just a scrub that doesnt know what she's talking about, right. WRONG! I had to change my username and Im VERY upset about it. Jacket, matt, bearcat, any of you wanna help me out???

[This message has been edited by TarponRl3k (edited September 22, 2002).]

Dark-Knight

I have to ray Bobcat Field! in Rio Hondo TX.
    not many teams have played in our new stadium! Its an awsome stadium!

Dark-Knight

Unhappy

I have to say Bobcat Stadium! I misspelled a word! sorry!

TarponRl3k

Originally posted by Dark-Knight:
    I have to say Bobcat Stadium! I misspelled a word! sorry!
    you can go back and edit your original message, you know? i just did.

R13, you can email them.(moderators)

Designed and created by pirate44

TarponRl3k

i know, don't confuse me by saying the same things on different posts like you did yesterday!

travis

I don't know about the best stadiums, but I can say that Elgin's stadium has got to rank among the worst.

I was dissapointed that the biggest school in 3A does not even have enough visitor seating to accomodate a slightly larger than average size visitor with an average turnout.

There were only 5 rows of seating spanning the length of the field on the visitor's side, and on top of that the Elgin band was on the Visitor's side taking up about 15-20 yards of seating near the endzone.

Most of the visitor's side was standing room only, not a big problem for us students who prefer to stand most of the game anyway, but it was just uncomfortable. The stands are no more than 10 feet from the boundary line of the field, which leaves little room for the players, water coolers, and cheerleaders on the sideline.

TarponRl3k

The Old Stadium in Port Isabel was a pretty good stadium. But now all that's there is...anyway, the new stadium isn't great. The old one was VERY accomodating though. And townspeople could even bring out lawnchairs and watch from the fence. The pressbox was a nice one too. The track was actually blue (our color) as opposed to a maroonish red (our biggest rival's color) on the track at our new stadium. I liked our Old Stadium better, if we still had it, I would have to say it's one of the best I've been in....when it comes to 3a of course.

Originally posted by TarponRl3k:
    [B] The track was actually blue (our color) as opposed to a maroonish red (our biggest rival's color) on the track at our new stadium.B]

Yeah, I wish they wouldn't have made the track La Feria's colors

"If I have one, I'll have 13"---Blake Shelton

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

for the small town that it is, sintons facilities have got to be some of the best in the coastal bend. I know that we take big pride in presenting ourselves as a class act in sinton. From our white shirt, khakis, and ties in our pre-game meal, to our uniforms during pre-game warm ups, we try to be a step above.

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

Kool Tarpon 21

The Bobcat Stadium looks a lot like the Eliseo Villareal Memorial Stadium. It's similar.

Kool Tarpon 21

Just in case you don't know what stadium that is, it's the Port Isabel Stadium.

TarponRl3k

Originally posted by Kool Tarpon 21:
    Just in case you don't know what stadium that is, it's the Port Isabel Stadium.

not quite yet, missile. and our old stadiume was 10 times better than the piece of junk we have now.

PPHSfan

Sanger has a new Stadium this year and it's pretty nice. The runway to the visitor seating is narrow but once you get to the seating it is nicer than alot of home sides I have seen. The field is nice too. We were there at the Grand Opening and Sanger went out of their way to christen the new stadium properly. Shame we had to beat them though. :-)