Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default Spurs vs Pistons - Game 1

Let's hope the Spurs can win this first game in order to start out right. It will be tough. Go Spurs Go!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

This will be a tough series. If the Spurs can get these first two at home, they should be fine. Go, Spurs, Go!!!!

All-District

i hate both of em so go no teams lol pistons are going to win it Anyway because they beat the mighty heat!
    CAMERON YOE-TOP 5 TEAM IN HISTORY OF CLASS 3A

Bandera YaYa

Default Re: Spurs vs Pistons - Game 1

Originally posted by Phil C
    Let's hope the Spurs can win this first game in order to start out right. It will be tough. Go Spurs Go!
    ...."Let's hope"...??? gee, and you call yourself a fan?????

Well. well folks I told you it would come down to the Spurs and Pistons and I was right, and just the same, I will be right at the end of the series, the Pistons will win the NBA Championship. I've said it all along, ITS REPEAT TIME

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
    Well. well folks I told you it would come down to the Spurs and Pistons and I was right, and just the same, I will be right at the end of the series, the Pistons will win the NBA Championship. I've said it all along, ITS REPEAT TIME

Originally posted by CheerMom
    truth hurts doesnt it

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

Bandera YaYa

truth hurts doesnt it
    Dre, dre, dre..........I'll be laughing while you will be crying.....Spurs in 5!!!!! Stay in touch tonite.....will ya, ????

Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
    Dre, dre, dre..........I'll be laughing while you will be crying.....Spurs in 5!!!!! Stay in touch tonite.....will ya, ????
    I would but tonite is my bro's birthday, and plus my brother doesnt have ABC on his TV so i cant even watch the game

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

so i cant even watch the game
    Its probably for the best.........we wouldnt want you to be down-hearted going into a weekend.

I Praise God For Every Second He Gave Me To Wear The Name Jasper Across My Chest

Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
    Its probably for the best.........we wouldnt want you to be down-hearted going into a weekend.
    trust me I wont be down hearted

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

trust me I wont be down hearted
    ok...i can see that....i mean....the pistons will have only lost one game....theres still 6 more right?

I Praise God For Every Second He Gave Me To Wear The Name Jasper Across My Chest

Bandera YaYa

Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
    ok...i can see that....i mean....the pistons will have only lost one game....theres still 6 more right?
    Nah, don't think they will have to lose that many......so see...there is good in everything!! GO SPURS GO !

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Spurs take game one at home and 3 on the road, and the Pistons take 2,4,5,6 :-D

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
    Spurs take game one at home and 3 on the road, and the Pistons take 2,4,5,6 :-D
    I could deal with that

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA