Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pirate44

Default what movie is worth dishin out $8 (well, actually $16) to see this saturday?

going on a date with my wife saturday. any suggestions for a good movie?

$16.00???

Y'all are sneaking into the movie???

Usually all that 16 bucks will get ya is two small popcorns and two small drinks...

Good luck finding a movie with that ha...

Honestly, it's been a while since I've been to the movies, so I dunno what to tell ya...

pirate44

Originally posted by Gobbla2001
    $16.00???

Y'all are sneaking into the movie???

Usually all that 16 bucks will get ya is two small popcorns and two small drinks...

Good luck finding a movie with that ha...

Honestly, it's been a while since I've been to the movies, so I dunno what to tell ya...
    its 8 bucks per ticket. id never buy food at a theater. are you crazy!!

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

personally i wouldnt pay more than about 6 for any movie, regardless of how bad i wanted to see it. they all cost 8 bucks out here, and to me that seems extremely pricey. i can only imagine how you folks back on the mainland feel paying that much for a movie, besides i use my military discount to help out a little bit. but mr and mrs smith looks like it will be a really good movie, if that one is out yet. i have also heard the longest yard w/ adam sandler and nelly is good.

pirate44

Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
    i have also heard the longest yard w/ adam sandler and nelly is good.
    i thought about that one. i also heard Cedric the Entertainer has a movie base on The Honeymooners. its gotta be good cause everything Cedric does is hilareous. still ahvent seen star wars, but i may wait till its out for rent

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

star wars was ok, but then again if the date i was on when i saw it were going a little better i might have liked it alot more. but its nothing you cant hold off on til its on dvd/vhs/dollar movies.

Etexpirate

Saw Crash last weekend.. It was...um.. amazing? I'm not sorry that I went to see it.. but if it was THIS weekend..would probably go see Mr and Mrs Smith instead and would have missed this one.. It was stunning.

I wanna see Mr and Mrs Smith too.. When does Bewitched come out? I wanna see that too

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

AggieJohn

mr and mrs smith is supposed to be good

Took my mom to see Monster-In-Law... man was that funny... my mom swore that Jane Fonda was doing her MIL... and not all the best parts showed up on the trailer...

AggieJohn

yeah i thought that was good i took my girl on that

Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
    Took my mom to see Monster-In-Law... man was that funny... my mom swore that Jane Fonda was doing her MIL... and not all the best parts showed up on the trailer...

I have heard it is a great movie!

It's on my list "To See" but of course, after it comes out on DVD. (hey, that rhymed )

Well I think it's well worth the price of admission at the theater but I can respect waiting for it on DVD (cool rhyme by the way)... I just love going to the movies and watching it on the big screen...

I do plan on watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith... everything I've heard about it says that it's "HOT"...

AggieJohn

hot enought to break up pitt and anniston

Bandera YaYa

LOL...all you cheap guys out there......a date to the movies has to include drink, popcorn and candy.......come on, forgo some of the mula you spend on beer every week and show your date a proper time.....hey, you wanna get your money's worth, don't ya??