Thread: USA vs Panama

All-American

Default USA vs Panama

in a world cup soccer qualifying game tomorrow night. It starts at midnight and is tape delayed on ESPN. Hopefully the USA will win it.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Goldenstick

Default USA Qualifier

I predict another 3-0 win for the yanks with goals from Donovan,
    Beasely, and McBride

The NATS are playing well at this time

www.ussoccer.com

All-American

Game tonight! Go USA!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

The game will be tonight on a tape delayed basis starting at midnight. It will be on ESPN2 in case anyone wants to stay up that late and watch it.

Phil C Cares!

All-American

If the USA wins they will be on good shape to be able to advance to the World Cup. Go USA!

Phil C Cares!

Manck

Don't worry...I'm staying up and avoiding websites that will spoil the result for me.

And of course, post-game analysis will follow.

All-American

USA wins 3 to 0 over Panama. They would have to have a total colapse to not make the World Cup Finals now.

Phil C Cares!

AggieJohn

ole ole ole ole

Default Re: USA Qualifier

Originally posted by Goldenstick
    I predict another 3-0 win for the yanks with goals from Donovan,
    Beasely, and McBride

The NATS are playing well at this time

www.ussoccer.com
    good prediction phil.. you got the score right and 2 out of the 3 goal scorers right.. YOU DA MAN!!

All-American

Default Re: Re: USA Qualifier

Originally posted by Keith7
    good prediction phil.. you got the score right and 2 out of the 3 goal scorers right.. YOU DA MAN!!

Thanks Keith but that was Goldenstick that got those predictions right. He did a great job!

Phil C Cares!

Default Re: Re: Re: USA Qualifier

Originally posted by Phil C
    Thanks Keith but that was Goldenstick that got those predictions right. He did a great job!
    oops i'm goin crazy i guess.. good job Goldenstick!! You Da man too!!!!

and Phil, You are still Da Man!!