Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    AggieJohn

Default Good job EA SPorts

Finally got the part of no names on the back of the jersey's

Starter

isn't that just the older Aggie team you can select?

and can't you just disable the names in the options?

*** Ejected Player ***

Default !!!!!!

two things...

1) No when you disable names that is referring to the indactor below the highlighted player that tells you name/number/position etc. Even though A&M removed the names from the jersey last year, EA still had them on in the game. They are usually 1-2 years behind in catching some of the more subtle changes that teams make to their unis.

2) Notice what game that is from...now who won that game again? Not that I really care though! I am a UT fan first but LOVE going to games at Kyle Field and taking part in the "festivities" of Aggie football. It's an atmosphere matched by VERY FEW other college games. I must say that I literally laughed out loud last night when I was in Waco and saw people that had t-shirts made to "commemorate" the win over A&M. Pretty sad when school gets a shirt made when their school wins a conference game! HA!!!

Starter

sry it's against my religion to defend the aggies....

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

Default Re: !!!!!!

Originally posted by Adidas410s
    I must say that I literally laughed out loud last night when I was in Waco and saw people that had t-shirts made to "commemorate" the win over A&M. Pretty sad when school gets a shirt made when their school wins a conference game! HA!!!
    this is pretty funny. i would hope for their own maturity levels they let it go after this next season. if they dont it will show either just how far and few between wins really are for them, or that they have no sportsmanship. i dont mean to sound like im hatin' on baylor, God knows they are one of the best acedemic schools in the country. so they have earned my respect. but let it go, wins happen.

AggieJohn

Default Re: Re: !!!!!!

Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
    this is pretty funny. i would hope for their own maturity levels they let it go after this next season. if they dont it will show either just how far and few between wins really are for them, or that they have no sportsmanship. i dont mean to sound like im hatin' on baylor, God knows they are one of the best acedemic schools in the country. so they have earned my respect. but let it go, wins happen.
    academic yes, frugal with their money no

Default Re: Re: Re: !!!!!!

Originally posted by AggieJohn
    academic yes, frugal with their money no
    frugal w/ our money? what r u talkin about didnt yall just build a 250 million dollar locker room? we r having troulbe building a 20 million dollar practice facility.....i dont think a&m can say anything about how baylor spends their money....

AggieJohn

no it was like 20 million i think at the most, how bout that chemistry building eh?

AggieJohn

What this old thing....

it is a science building.....yah....we spend money on academic buildings so we can mantain being one of the best academic schools in the nation....what a novel idea for a college???? gees we rnt a minor league sporting team....

AggieJohn

gosh it only got us and

well John, I'd rather have said that i went to the school that has the science building when im being interviewed for med school than to say my school got X 5 star recruit....i'll live w/ being bad-mediocre in football so that i can get into what med school i want due to the rep of my college....it will help me a lot more in my life than having a winning football team....and do i have to mention taht we spent that money on our science building and still beat yall?

AggieJohn

Some stats i found...

More than half of entering freshmen in top 10% of HS class (2003)
    Average Fall 2003 freshman SAT score – 1,189 (U.S. Avg. – 1,026)
    Average Fall 2003 freshman ACT score – 26 (U.S. Avg. – 21)
    Average Fall 2003 incoming graduate student GRE score 1,125 (Avg. for all 2001-’02 test-takers – 1,069)
    Ranks among the top 20 U.S. institutions in enrollment of National Merit Scholars
    Student body included about 600 National Merit Scholars
    Nearly 7,000 students in 2003-'04 eligible to enroll in honors classes, with 164 course sections offered each semester.
    More than 20 percent of students graduate with international experience
    72 percent of students receive scholarships or other financial aid
    Highly sought-after by employers: 19,976 on-campus job interviews by 1,044 companies from September 2002 through August 2003
    The university's Memorial Student Center is the largest student-run program of its type in the nation; include approximately 700 clubs and organizations to satisfy myriad social, personal-development and recreational interests

AggieJohn

Originally posted by sahen
    and do i have to mention taht we spent that money on our science building and still beat yall?
    touche!

i didnt say yall were stupid or a bad school.....however, to get into med school baylor grads r well above their texas counterparts....i could pull up the percentages but i dont feel like doing it.....