All-American

Default Info on the two softball teams left going for the State Championship

Would some folks for West Columbia and LaGrange please share with us personnel info on the remaining teams. Such as: Which select team that Kimmey Lee at LG pitches for and also the select team that the W.C. pitches for? A lot of us on here go to the Tournaments around the state and would like to continue to watch them pitch. Info on the two teams please?

Are you assuming they pitch for a select team?

All-American

I think OC is planning on stalking the remaining softball and baseball teams!
    Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    kep is always 100% serious. He doesn't joke and doesn't like people who do.

All-American

Huper: Of course I am assuming that they pitch year round(70-80 games a year outside of HS season). You cannot maintain "muscle memory" integrity without that kind of dedication. ALL of the young Ladies that get the scholarships to play as Pitchers in college are from these programs across the USA. I know that just flies in the face of you "High School only" purity folks. But body-mechanics ergonomics dictates that that is just the way it is in the modern world.
    Last edited by Old Cardinal; 06-03-2005 at 07:16 PM.

Starter

Cami is a select pitcher, but I don't know any details. As a freshman, she has taken alot of us by suprise, and most of the folks who know all the details are in Austin right now...