Default She thinks my tractor's SEXY...

My dad and I just got done workin on our Case 2090 Tractor...i was plowin about 2 weeks ago when one of the main hydrolic fluid hoses ruptured then busted spewin fluid everywhere, he was in Oklahoma so i got to call and tell him the good news lol, but now its fixed and i get to plow some more YAY, but for now its to wet to plow, so i gotta break

any of yall ever had bad experiences like that?

Official 'Ham' of F.A.N.T.O.M.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Well, there was no plowing, but a tractor was definitely involved. But now that I think about it, it's pretty embarrassing , so I'll just keep it to myself.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    Well, there was no plowing, but a tractor was definitely involved. But now that I think about it, it's pretty embarrassing , so I'll just keep it to myself.
    Oh My!!

I don't think we want to know ...

On second thought...go ahead and fill us in!!

SPF25

I DEMAND DETAILS. lol

are u sure u didnt get "plowed" while in the tractor......

Okay, you dragged it out of me, but please swallow anything currently in your mouth. I can't be held responsible for you spitting on your keyboard.

My dad, who taught driver's ed many years before and after, took me out in the country to teach me to drive for the first time. This was on dirt roads, between cotton fields. All went fine until he "insisted" I needed to learn a 3-point turnaround. Mind you, I was 13, so where he thought I needed to turn around was beyond me.

I pulled out beyond the "corner", backed up perfectly & to turn again. I sure thought he would've noticed that I was not turning the wheel sharply enough, but he never said a word. I proceed to drive my mother's car off into a 3 to 4-ft deep irrigation ditch. He had to find a guy that was plowing to pull us out with his tractor.

Okay, you dragged it out of me, but please swallow anything currently in your mouth. I can't be held responsible for you spitting on your keyboard.

My dad, who taught driver's ed many years before and after, took me out in the country to teach me to drive for the first time. This was on dirt roads, between cotton fields. All went fine until he "insisted" I needed to learn a 3-point turnaround. Mind you, I was 13, so where he thought I needed to turn around was beyond me.

I pulled out beyond the "corner", backed up perfectly & to turn again. I sure thought he would've noticed that I was not turning the wheel sharply enough, but he never said a word. I proceed to drive my mother's car off into a 3 to 4-ft deep irrigation ditch. He had to find a guy that was plowing to pull us out with his tractor.
    Goober

See there....that was a much nicer story than everyone was imagining!

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    See there....that was a much nicer story than everyone was imagining!
    Sheesh! I said it was embarrassing! I didn't say everyone else would be embarrassed.

*** Ejected Player ***

typical woman driver

Ah man...gotta get my mind out of the gutter!!

Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
    typical woman driver
    Please you've only been driving for 5 minutes!!

Sheesh! I said it was embarrassing! I didn't say everyone else would be embarrassed.
    LOL...I would still probably end up in the ditch and I have been driving a few (26) years now. Probably safer to ask me to turn around though than back up! You know there is something about looking backwards and turning the wheel in the opposite direction that just confuses the he** outta me.

Originally posted by pirate4state
    Ah man...gotta get my mind out of the gutter!!
    Or the ditch.

Or the ditch.
    lol nice one

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?