Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default What is wrong with WNBA San Antonio Silver Stars!

They have not won a game this year and I can understand with the injuries but then they up and traded a No. 1 draft pick next year and with their record this year they could have gotten one of the top college players next year. I am not sure who they traded it too but now they are letting some other rich team get richer.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

I could understand trading a second round pick but a first round never unless it is for a player like Diana Taurasi or close to her ability. When you trade a first round draft pick you are trading your future which is bad when your present is not doing good also.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

hmmm...i vaguely remember San Antonio getting a WNBA team. while we're on the subject, WNBA is some poor quality basketball

All-American

Originally posted by pirate44
    hmmm...i vaguely remember San Antonio getting a WNBA team. while we're on the subject, WNBA is some poor quality basketball
    Pirate that may be because they are paid only a fraction of what the NBA players make.

Phil C Cares!

All-District

i dunno no 1 really watches wnba until it goes to the finals
    CAMERON YOE-TOP 5 TEAM IN HISTORY OF CLASS 3A

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Originally posted by sicem74
    i dunno no 1 really watches wnba until it goes to the finals
    and even then, its still not that great

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

*** Ejected Player ***

WNBA is a joke

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    Pirate that may be because they are paid only a fraction of what the NBA players make.
    in the early to mid 80's NBA players were payed a fraction of todays salaries. but they didnt produce poor quality bsaketball. pay has nothing to do with exciting basketball.

All-District

ooooooook

All-District

ooooooook

Originally posted by pirate44
    in the early to mid 80's NBA players were payed a fraction of todays salaries. but they didnt produce poor quality bsaketball. pay has nothing to do with exciting basketball.
    In all honesty the basketball was much better then, compared to today.com

All-American

is the WNBA playing? yawn

pirate44

Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
    In all honesty the basketball was much better then, compared to today.com
    couldnt agree with you more.

All-American

The WNBA will be having the finals soon. Not bad basketball.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

All-American

I should have done my research a little better before I posted here. It is true that they traded a No. 1 pick which I am not sure is a good idea but it is not as bad as I thought because the pick they traded was from the Connecticut Sun who are one of the teams with the best winning records this year so it is not like they are going to lose one of the top ten picks. Whew! I am so ashamed!

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!