Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Default Well, it's official

# 55 is now a part of the Liberty Hill High School athletic program. PAC, our summer strength & conditioning program started today and lasts through July 14.

Anyone else have similar summer programs?
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Default Re: Well, it's official

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    [B
    Anyone else have similar summer programs? [/B]
    yes we do.. basketball, football, tennis and baseball camps for younger grades up to 9th grade- the Strength and Conditioning is for 9-12th and begins Monday - - gotta admire the young men in the 100+ summer heat working out, but the rewards are tremendous - I bet #55 sleeps good tonight

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American

at least it will give him something to do and he'll have lots of fun, though it will be very hot...
    STATE CHAMPIONS 1973, 1974, 1987
    STATE FINALISTS 1970, 1975, 1985
    1986, 1993, 1998, 2004

Chris Hart

Congrats to #55! Maybe I'll get the oppurtunity to catch the freshmen game this year, and see him in action.

I sure hope he sleeps well. I tried to convince him to attend the morning session, 7-9, but he doesn't like to wake up & said he'd be too tired. (Takes after his dad... ) I'm glad he's going - the oldest son got loads of benefit. Even if it didn't help him, there's 2 hrs every day he can't pester his younger brother.

Even if it didn't help him, there's 2 hrs every day he can't pester his younger brother.
    LOL!! NOW your thinking!!

All-American BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END's Avatar

We start ours on Monday. We had good turnouts for the morning sessions last year, and will probably have more than that next year. It's supposed to be harder than last year, but I'm looking forward to it, and will probably do some of my own stuff before and after our workouts. The heat means only one thing....football is almost here.
    Official F.A.N.T.O.M. Liaison to Big XII Football, In Charge of Heavy Lifting

I Can Crush You Mentally and Physically

i started today...but took the easy way out and went to the afternoon session...you know....to slowly get back into the swing of things. Its a very good atmosphere, theres music going and we all know what we are up there for so we dont have the coaches yelling at us all the time for messing up or cutting reps..cause...well...that kind of thing just doesnt happen any more. We got the taste of the championship this last year....now we want the whole thing.

I Praise God For Every Second He Gave Me To Wear The Name Jasper Across My Chest

All-American

Pretty much every school has some sort of summer strength and conditioning program and many supplement that with 7 on 7 etc

Originally posted by Matthew328
    Pretty much every school has some sort of summer strength and conditioning program and many supplement that with 7 on 7 etc
    I figured that was the case; just seems to bother me more with the middle one going thru it....I'll be a complete blithering idiot when the youngest one gets there.

All-District

Ours started today, pretty hard, much harder than I expected. I went this afternoon since I had DriversEd this morning. Good stuff none the less
    1934,36,46,47,48,51,54,64,65,66,67,74,75,78,81,82, 83,84,85,86,87,
    89,90,91,92,93,96,97,98,2000,01,02,04,05,06,07,10, 11,12,13

1981, 2012, 2013 State Champions
    660 All-Time Victories

All-District

I figured that was the case; just seems to bother me more with the middle one going thru it....I'll be a complete blithering idiot when the youngest one gets there.
    LHPM - Don't feel bad. I'm emotional too! My "baby" started PAC today too... and for his senior year!