Thread: Predictor Phil

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

Default Predictor Phil

seeing as how you claim to be a predictor, predict these so we can see how good you are

this years MLB World Series winner

the winner of Super Bowl 40

the winner of this years British Open

this years 3A Div I & II winners in football and basketball

and to show your greatness, who's picture is gonna be on the first page of the 3A section in DCTF this year

All-American

Default Re: Predictor Phil

Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
    seeing as how you claim to be a predictor, predict these so we can see how good you are

this years MLB World Series winner

the winner of Super Bowl 40

the winner of this years British Open

this years 3A Div I & II winners in football and basketball

and to show your greatness, who's picture is gonna be on the first page of the 3A section in DCTF this year

The MLB World Series winner will be whoever gets there and wins 4 games.

The winner of Super Bowl 40 will be whoever gets there and scores the most points.

The winner of the British Open will be whoever gets the ball in the holes with the least number of strokes.

The picture on the first page of the 3A section in DCTF this year will be a high school football player whoever they choose.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

rhs78

Cool

PHILC,you are so good. hail to the cheif!!!!!!!!

*** Ejected Player *** HighSchool Fan's Avatar

that's the kind of answer that i expected from him

All-American

I'm going to go out on a real limb here and predict the Spurs will beat the Suns in the playoffs this year. This is risky but one must sometimes step out on a limb as they say. Go Spurs!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Default Re: Re: Predictor Phil

Originally posted by Phil C

The winner of Super Bowl 40 will be whoever gets there and scores the most points.

The winner of the British Open will be whoever gets the ball in the holes with the least number of strokes.

The picture on the first page of the 3A section in DCTF this year will be a high school football player whoever they choose.

ROFL
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

BTEXDAD

Your knowledge of sports is undeniable and unquestioned in this part of the country, Phil.
    Keep up the good work.

Default Re: Re: Predictor Phil

LOL...when I read this, I envisioned the Sinton Godfather in a Turban (like Johnny Carson used to wear).

All-American

Would you believe my pirate bandana and sword?

Phil C Cares!

Would you believe my pirate bandana and sword?

LOL....nope, think you better stick to your maroon Sinton GodFather shirt and new San Antonio Spurs cap (which I haven't seen yet, by the way)