Thread: England 2 USA 1

All-American

Default England 2 USA 1

in a men's soccer preliminary match before World Cup begins. A well played game by the USA against an established English team. Way to go USA! Keep Improving!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Default Re: England 2 USA 1

Originally posted by Phil C
    in a men's soccer preliminary match before World Cup begins. A well played game by the USA against an established English team. Way to go USA! Keep Improving!
    WTG England!! score one for the homeland!!

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

Default Re: Re: England 2 USA 1

Originally posted by pirate44
    im not seeing the irony in your post...is there one?

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Default Re: Re: England 2 USA 1

Uh oh! I bet the Sinton Godfather has been in touch with SintonFan and told him to order some new shoes for you.....of the concrete variety.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

pirate44

cant a guy root for his home country in a sport he has no interest in whatsoever?

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

cant a guy root for his home country in a sport he has no interest in whatsoever?
    Of course you can!

Note to self: Tell SintonFan 11 1/2....
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

pirate44

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    Of course you can!

Note to self: Tell SintonFan 11 1/2....
    better make em 12

All-American

Certainly especially since it is the Country that gave the Sinton GodFather his forefathers.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Originally posted by Phil C
    Certainly especially since it is the Country that gave the Sinton GodFather his forefathers.
    why was i thinking you were Sicilian?

All-American

England has a good team. They beat a good Columbia team also by one goal. I think it was 3 to 2. I hope none of the Columbia team members go to any of the bars in Columbia for a while though. One Columbia player went into a bar right after they had lost in the World Cup Games and was shot because of the loss. That is carrying things a little too far by fans.

Phil C Cares!

Bandera YaYa

Dang, was this game televised?? Beckham is H-HOTT!!!!!

Manck

The US' performance against England was piss-poor at best. The two goals scored by England were by a kid who had never played in an international match before. The first was off of a free kick where our goalie was waaaaay out of position. We should have capitalized on more opportunites. Lots of work to be done before our World Cup qualifier against Costa Rica on Saturday.

Now, if you wanted to see some quality soccer, watch FC Dallas. Bicycle kicks for goals are one of the most rare accomplishments in soccer, and Carlos Ruiz made one of the prettiest ones ever in our 2-0 win over D.C. United later that night.