All-American

Default UT softball team wins super regional!

They defeated a tough Bethune-Cookman team in two games by the scores of 1 to 0 and 6 to 1. Way to go Lady Horns!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

good job horns!!!!
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

Bandera YaYa

Way to go Lady Horns !!!!! It was a good game to watch.

Starter

Nice improvment this year's team is huh?

Starter

I just love those underhand fastballs!! lol!!

All-American

Originally posted by Diocletian
    Nice improvment this year's team is huh?

???
    All-Time Series Record: 60-43-5

Alumnus:

Gainesville Leopards
    The University of Texas (B.S.)
    West Texas A&M University (M.A.)
    University of Nebraska (future Ph.D)

donjuan

with the pitchers that UT has, they should win it all if they get a little hitting and defense

All-American

Originally posted by donjuan
    with the pitchers that UT has, they should win it all if they get a little hitting and defense
    While I agree that the field is wide open to win the whole thing, there are other teams out there that are just as powerful as us--Michigan, Arizona, Cal, UCLA ,Tennessee, etc. But I do think we have the best momentum going into the CWS.

Alumnus:

Gainesville Leopards

All-American

I agree but as you said any of the 8 teams there are capable.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Texas has the best picther and their no. 2 pitcher is outstanding and they play good defense. The only thing I am worried about is their batting and their ability to score runs. If they had some good batting they would be a shoo-in to win it all but as it is the championship is wide open.

Phil C Cares!

All-American

Right now, I would say that Michigan is the favorite to win the whole thing.

Rumor has it that Tennessee has a star pitcher that is being compared to Cat...and some says she's better than Cat!

Alumnus:

Gainesville Leopards

All-American

The first game for UT will be Thursday night at 8:30 P.M. against Alabama and will be televised on ESPN2. Go Lady Horns!

There will be other games earlier and will be televised.
    Last edited by Phil C; 05-30-2005 at 02:37 PM.

Phil C Cares!