Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default Spurs vs Suns - Game 3

Tonight it is in San Antonio. This game is more critical for the Suns who would be in a bad situation if the Spurs go up 3 to 0. The problem is that the Suns are one of the best road teams around plus Joe Johnson will be back which is a big advantage for Steve Nash. Can the Spurs do it anyway? We will see.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-District

suns will win because joe johnson will be back and ready then suns win it all 4-2 no questions! j/k
    but 4-2 suns
    CAMERON YOE-TOP 5 TEAM IN HISTORY OF CLASS 3A

All-American

It is halftime and the Spurs lead 56 to 39. Still a lot of time left and we have to remember that the Mavericks had big leads over the Suns and still lost the game. We will see what happens. Suns are going to come back tough the second half but let's hope Spurs can win it in the end.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Starter

what a showing by the Spurs, i'm not even going to wait till the games over to brag about me mighty Spurs!!!

They can't be beat by anyone in the West, and all the east brings is good def, but no offense......but the Spurs have both, so it's only fair logic that they beat Miami or Detriot...

Originally posted by Diocletian
    and all the east brings is good def, but no offense......but the Spurs have both, so it's only fair logic that they beat Miami or Detriot...
    we shall see, we shall see

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

final 102-92 San Antonio, looks like the Spurs should be able to wrap this up next game, which will give them an edge in rest for the finals

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

Bandera YaYa

WOOHOO The Spurs did it easily...this series is OVER....you doubtful fans should be ashamed of yourselves......ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
    WOOHOO The Spurs did it easily...this series is OVER....you doubtful fans should be ashamed of yourselves......ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!
    I agree that the series is over but arent we jumping a bit ahead of ourselves with the "all the way"

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

Bandera YaYa

Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
    I agree that the series is over but arent we jumping a bit ahead of ourselves with the "all the way"
    Nah, I don't think so..............why do you?????
    hehe

Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
    Nah, I don't think so..............why do you?????
    hehe
    no I dont think so either

I know so

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

Bandera YaYa

Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
    no I dont think so either

I know so
    Oh dre.......I'm gonna hate to see a young man cry......... :evillaugh

All-District

thats right dont say all the way because the heat will b ready!

Bandera YaYa

Originally posted by sicem74
    Hmmmmmmmm....just have this feeling that the Spurs are gonna take it all the way this year.....

suns will win because joe johnson will be back and ready then suns win it all 4-2 no questions! j/k
    but 4-2 suns
    It's gonna be a Spurs/Pistons series.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

All-District

go suns lol it would be funny if they game back and beat the spurs and the heat will go all they way no 1 cant stop shaq even when he's hurt!