Thread: Okay folks...

Default Okay folks...

American Idol is over, so now it's time for some FOOTBALL!!!!

How many days til week zero?

And speaking of that, where in the heck is G2?

All-American

And don't forget women's soccer and volleyball starts this fall too! And we still have the NBA games plus the Tour de France is coming!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

spiveyrat

Tour de France??? C'mon Phil.

onfirebball05mustang

Originally posted by spiveyrat
    Tour de France??? C'mon Phil.
    DITTO

All-American

They really are having the Tour de France this summer. It is the long bicycle race they have in France every year. Lance Armstrong has won a record six straight times and this year he is going to try for his seventh straight win. That adds to the suspense. Will he be able to add to his record? Plus this is probably his last Tour de France Race since he is planning on retiring. It should be a great suspenseful race. What even makes it more interesting is that the French have changed the route this year probably for the sole purpose of stopping Lance since they are changing some of the route where Lance was the strongest. We will see what happens.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Default Re: Okay folks...

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    American Idol is over, so now it's time for some FOOTBALL!!!!

How many days til week zero?

And speaking of that, where in the heck is G2?
    what is this thing you call "American Idol"??

All-District

BOOO THE FRENCH

spiveyrat

Originally posted by Phil C
    It is the long bicycle race they have in France every year.
    It is also a "sport" that the Outdoor Life Network has decided to cover every year, every night of the summer, ALL freakin' night long instead of devoting time to more important programming such as fishing.

JasperDog94

Originally posted by spiveyrat
    It is also a "sport" that the Outdoor Life Network has decided to cover every year, every night of the summer, ALL freakin' night long instead of devoting time to more important programming such as fishing.
    Amen! Preach it brother!!!

spiveyrat

Originally posted by JasperDog94
    Amen! Preach it brother!!!

Manck

Phil left out Major League Soccer and World Cup Qualifying as well...

I KEED! even though I love my soccer...