Default Pistons/Heat Game 2 tonight

lets see how this one turns out

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

Bandera YaYa

*yawn*

All-American

Miami ahead 57 to 51 with 4:18 left in third. Very close and still lots of time left. We will see what happens.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Win or Lose, tonight has reminded me of something...

The Pistons play basketball...

The Heat play off of hype...

It's good to get a big slam dunk, but it's even better when you get a big slam and run your butt back to the other end of the court to slow down the pace...

What do the Heat do? They slam it and stand under the basket flexing their muscles like they're auditioning for the 'And One' Mix-tape Series (minus Shaq) while Detroit passes the ball all of the way down court into a 4 on 4, instead of a 5-4 which would be possible had the dunker not spent 5 seconds basking in his egotistical glory...

This way may win you a game or two, but it isn't winning you a championship...
    Last edited by Gobbla2001; 05-25-2005 at 09:51 PM.

All-District

cough cough who won the game?????
    CAMERON YOE-TOP 5 TEAM IN HISTORY OF CLASS 3A

Originally posted by sicem74
    cough cough who won the game?????
    The better question is 'who' said that the Heat would prolly win a couple of a games (and has said it this whole time)????

(excuse me people, I will now enter SICK 'em mode)

sounds lol like you lol have a cough lol maybe you lol need to go to lol Wal Mart lol and get you some cough lol syrup lol but don't go to HEB lol go to Wal lol Mart because 'they better' lol

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Originally posted by Gobbla2001
    (excuse me people, I will now enter SICK 'em mode)

sounds lol like you lol have a cough lol maybe you lol need to go to lol Wal Mart lol and get you some cough lol syrup lol but don't go to HEB lol go to Wal lol Mart because 'they better' lol
    Please don't enter that mode again any time soon! That was scary....you did it too well!
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!