All-American

Default Liverpool vs AC Milam in UK!

This is for the UK league championship in men's soccer and in the 86th minute the score is tied 3 to 3. It is on ESPN2 but I am getting updates from the web site. Not my favorite sport as you know but news is news as they say.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

No Milan is and Italian team and the game is in Istanbul, Turkey

All-American

Thank you for the correction mw! The game is now in overtime! Even non-soccer fans are probably excited!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

They will play thirty minutes of extra time and if no one is winning after that then the game will be decided by penalty kicks.

Phil C Cares!

yep

All-American

No one has scored in extra time yet and there is about ten minutes left. It could come down to penalty kicks.

Phil C Cares!

All-American

Liverpool wins in Penalty Kick Shootout 3 to 2! It must have been an exciting match indeed. At one point during regulation Liverpool was behind 3 to 0 but came back to tie it and now wins it in overtime! I am not much of a men's soccer fan as you all know but I am almost sorry I didn't record this on ESPN2. A great soccer game for soccer fans indeed!

Phil C Cares!

*** Ejected Player ***

woopdeedoo